1707 users online (284 members and 1423 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrspecific View Post
    Ozoner, great reply, post #827: "That cemetery is very close to the Berkley police station..."

Absolutely. It's directly across Twelve Mile Road. Besides, there's nowhere to park a vehicle around the perimeter of Roseland Park.
    I just drove by there as a back way home. I realized I was driving into Berkley then saw Roseland Park. The other day on my drive, I ended up on a road trying to get back to the freeway and saw Slingers. I never would've thought twice about it but from reading of certain places on here, it caught my attention. I wanted to drive by the Oxford house but was tired of traffic and just wanted to get home. It kind of gives me chills and makes me sick all at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monster 12, I feel the same way; Ten months missing. I think of Danielle's Family every day, telling people Danielle's story, praying their Beloved Danielle is found, today, by her "Larry Stone".

I read all your posts on Danielle's Threads. Your reason and logic are refreshing, have imparted many facts. websleuths learned immediately from your post of David Veselenak's tweet that the fourth charge, assault with intent to murder, was added against Galloway in the Livonia Hines Park Jogger case.

Maybe you mean Slingers at Farmington and Plymouth roads. Do you ever wonder if any pongmates said, "Hey, Floyd, bro, that Livonia police sexual assault sketch looks just like you"?

(Tennessee) whenever Larry Stone went Ginseng hunting, he always looked for Holly Bobo
    “Danielle was our potential, the best of us.” Rich Stislicki
    "I always say Danielle had boundaries, and was graceful how she presented herself." Ann Stislicki
    "Stand on the top of the highest mountain you can and scream for her name [and] do not stop screaming until she is found."
    Ann Stislicki quote of man on Search/Rescue Team for Danielle Stislicki, December 2016
    "[Investigators] will not rest until justice is obtained for Danielle and the Stislicki family." Chuck Nebus,
    Farmington Hills Police Chief, statement published by Detroit Free Press 20170628
    "[W]e are obsessed with finding Danielle and bringing the person responsible to justice." Matt Koehn,
    Assistant FH Police Chief, as heard on Chris Hanson's Crime Watch Daily, 20170929

Off topic: if there is anyone here that can assist me with a warrant question would you mind private messaging me? Very much appreciated .

Cried about Dani last night. I just want her to be found so badly

Quote Originally Posted by monster12 View Post
    I just drove by there as a back way home. I realized I was driving into Berkley then saw Roseland Park. The other day on my drive, I ended up on a road trying to get back to the freeway and saw Slingers. I never would've thought twice about it but from reading of certain places on here, it caught my attention. I wanted to drive by the Oxford house but was tired of traffic and just wanted to get home. It kind of gives me chills and makes me sick all at the same time.

One day about a month or so ago I passed Slingers turned right on Plymouth rd and stopped in that party store as I was collecting my thoughts I noticed 6 private storage units. When you look to the right you see the back of Slingers within 1000 feet. I drove behind the store to get a better look at them. I asked the party store owner who owns them he said he has no idea only that a private owner owns them and rents them out. Just makes me wonder if Floyd was at Slingers on the third of December did LE check those out? Who are the renters? I just think could he have a space rented there and she's in there? Or new someone that possibly let him store things inside?
    I know it sounds crazy but nowadays you just never know.
    I sent in my tip only stating it was a hunch on my part. I never got a response back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Owl4 View Post
    One day about a month or so ago I passed Slingers turned right on Plymouth rd and stopped in that party store as I was collecting my thoughts I noticed 6 private storage units. When you look to the right you see the back of Slingers within 1000 feet. I drove behind the store to get a better look at them. I asked the party store owner who owns them he said he has no idea only that a private owner owns them and rents them out. Just makes me wonder if Floyd was at Slingers on the third of December did LE check those out? Who are the renters? I just think could he have a space rented there and she's in there? Or new someone that possibly let him store things inside?
    I know it sounds crazy but nowadays you just never know.
    I sent in my tip only stating it was a hunch on my part. I never got a response back.

I appreciate your suggestion, anything at this point, 10 months later, is certainly worth looking into! I'll be praying for Dani and her family tonight, as I always do! She deserves to be found and her family deserves peace and ultimately closure! Thank you for your efforts Owl! They don't go unnoticed!
    Actions speak louder than words!

"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."~John Lennon

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."~Leo Tolstoy

Quote Originally Posted by BloodHoundSleuther View Post
    I appreciate your suggestion, anything at this point, 10 months later, is certainly worth looking into! I'll be praying for Dani and her family tonight, as I always do! She deserves to be found and her family deserves peace and ultimately closure! Thank you for your efforts Owl! They don't go unnoticed!
    Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle_Solver View Post
    If it was Floyd-

Something I have noticed is that people on the board have been speculating Danielle’s body is closer to the Farmington/Livonia area than the Berkley area. Even the detectives looking in Hines Park for the body.

This doesn’t make sense to me based on the timeline. It seems like a short window in between when Danielle’s friend is texting with her about dinner and when the friend discovers Danielle is missing with her vehicle in the lot. They didn’t find a lot of evidence in the vehicle it seems. So it seems unlikely to me he drove the body in the vehicle to Farmington.

A poster also mentioned Floyd went to visit his wife in the hospital very late that night (I’m not sure where this info came from). So it seems like the timeline in this scenario is Floyd tricks Danielle to his Berkeley home, something evil happens there, Floyd drives Danielle vehicle up to Farmington [Somehow gets back to Berkley?], Floyd disposed of body, Floyd goes to Beaumont.

I’ve been trying to think through spots where he would choose to quickly dispose of the body. A place that stands out to me is the cemetery on 12 & Woodward as it is in between Berkley and Beaumont. I have seen people entering/exiting that cemetery through holes cut in the fences.
    She disappeared on a Friday, Floyds wife was in the hospital. He had all weekend to cleanup. Even if he was paying attention no one started looking for her until Sat evening which was all centered around Danielle’s apartment. Family and the police were searching around that apartment on Sunday.

So far we have been given no facts that he did this all in one night. He had plenty of time that weekend to do things like playing beer pong, visiting his wife and driving hours away. It seems to me he put thought into this and hiding her in Berkley when found would further point to him. He had to know it would come out quick about his visit to Metlife. At the time he was not being looked at for the Hines Park case so going there again is more logical then Berkley.

My opinion though is I dont think he hid her at either, just feel he went somewhere else to distance the whole thing from himself.

We are both discussing the facts of the case as presented by the media. And either way I’m discussing a threat that still exists in Farmington (it’s just a more urgent threat if it could also be tied to DS)

I hope the DNA evidence is as solid as the article implies with the word found, but if they found his DNA on Danielle’s stuff I’m sure it will be made clear.

It just seems like if that were the situation they would have presented it that way. They could have found Floyd’s DNA in Floyd’s house and then matched it to the Hines Park case, hence the usage of the word found.
    IMO I thought this case is pretty solid. Sure if you question every aspect you can poke holes. But looking at everything together it points to Floyd. FG and DS were spotted in the MetLife Parking lot, then a neighbor say FG and DS at FG's home. Then DS goes missing. Then a DNA connection between Floyd and an attempted rape. If floyd is not the guy for DS (which i think he is), the odds of DS being with a soon to be convicted felon that night, then meeting her fate with another POS that night have got to be slim to none. The only POS IMO is Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozoner View Post
    That cemetary is very close to the Berkley police station. It is also a newer cemetary with many visitors; any body left there would probably be found within a day or two.

Woodlawn Cemetary on Woodward, across the street from the old State Fairgrounds, would be a more likely choice for someone wanting to dump a body in a graveyard, but even there a body would be found quickly.

LE probably knows which vehicle the murderer used to move Danielle's body. I doubt they'll release that information, but based on their searches of Hines Park and the fact that Danielle's Jeep is the only vehicle that they've mentioned to the public, I think we should consider the Jeep the most likely vehicle.
    Are we thinking of the same place? The Roseland park cemetery(12 & Woodward) has been around for my entire 30 years of life at least I believe. It is more than a half mile long and there is a strip mall on woodward where he could have parked. Strip mall is at the end opposite of the police station. There is currently a tennis sop in the strip mall, but at one time there was a bar there called Snookers.

This is the side where I have seen teens entering and exiting the cemetery through holes cut in the fence, which kind of is a sign right there that there isn’t typically a heavy police presence on that side.

Always thinking of Dani. Especially driving to work each morning on Telegraph. Pulled up to the red light at 9 mile, looked up and the 2 cars in front had Dani's flier and writing on the back!
    Where are you sweet girl?!

Thinking of you beautiful girl.

I hope Adelaide is doing ok without her Mama.

Attached Images Attached Images
    “Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered… everywhere everywhere everywhere.”

-
    Find Dani
    Madison Doe

Where is Sherin?
    -
    IMO.

"You have the Petrova fire."

Just saw a Jeep with "Find Dani" written all over it, here in Grand Rapids. She has touched the lives of so many, both near and far. I really hope something breaks soon so she can be laid to rest.

Are we thinking of the same place? The Roseland park cemetery(12 & Woodward) has been around for my entire 30 years of life at least I believe. It is more than a half mile long and there is a strip mall on woodward where he could have parked. Strip mall is at the end opposite of the police station. There is currently a tennis sop in the strip mall, but at one time there was a bar there called Snookers. This is the side where I have seen teens entering and exiting the cemetery through holes cut in the fence, which kind of is a sign right there that there isn’t typically a heavy police presence on that side.
    We are thinking of the same place. The cemetary is "newer" in the sense that there are still regular burials there; it isn't full. Some cemetaries in Michigan are so old that no one living remembers the people buried there. The points is, every section of it is visited on a daily basis. I don't doubt that teenagers sneak in, but dragging a body in would be very high risk, and that body would be found the next day. I think the murderer would have disposed of Danielle's body very quickly--over a guard rail and into a ravine, into a dumpster or manhole, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaPisces View Post
    Thinking of you beautiful girl.

I hope Adelaide is doing ok without her Mama.

Thank you so much for this absolutely precious photo of Dani. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes as it literally took my breath!

What a fun-loving, goofball she must have been.

Such a terrible, tragic loss to her family and friends.

How does he live with himself after extinguishing her dazzling light?!!

How, indeed...

JMO

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast