O.J. Simpson asks Nevada parole board for early release, 20 July 2017

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
[video=cnn;justice/2017/07/17/oj-simpson-parole-hearing-scheduled-vercammen-lklv-nr.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/us/oj-simpson-parole-hearing/index.html[/video]

(CNN)O.J. Simpson is scheduled to appear Thursday before a parole board in Nevada in a hearing that will decide whether one of America's most notorious prisoners will be released.

"Juice," as he was known in his football heyday, is nine years into a nine-to-33-year sentence after his conviction in a 2007 kidnapping and armed robbery at a Las Vegas hotel.

But Simpson is best known for his infamous 1995 acquittal in the grisly slayings of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman in what was called the "trial of the century."
Here's what to expect at the parole hearing, which begins at 1 p.m. ET:

O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing: Will the Nevada Board of Parole Grant His Freedom?

O.J. Simpson will make his case for freedom on Thursday — and many experts believe he has a good shot at winning it.

Simpson's fate rests in the hands of four members of the Nevada Board of Parole, who will hold a hearing starting at 10 a.m. PT (1 p.m. ET) in Carson City. Simpson will appear via video conference from two hours away at Lovelock Correctional Center, the isolated medium-security facility northeast of Reno that he has called home for nearly nine years, to answer commissioners' questions.

Live:

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/coming-up-o-j-simpson-parole-hearing-1002679875727

What the pundits are saying is he will be paroled today. I've heard that even if he is paroled today he won't actually go free until October.

Do you think O.J. will be paroled?

What the pundits are saying is he will be paroled today. I've heard that even if he is paroled today he won't actually go free until October.

Do you think O.J. will be paroled?

as much as I wish he would never get out, I do believe he will get his parole. He apparently has been a "good" inmate, accept blame. Improved himself (computer clases), etc. I see no reason to deny parole.

Yes, I believe that OJ will be granted parole.

Major news networks will carry parole hearing live, and other news outlets will have live stream. No shortage of access to OJ's parole hearing when it begins at 1:00PM (EDT).

Yes, I believe that OJ will be granted parole.

Major news networks will carry parole hearing live, and other news outlets will have live stream. No shortage of access to OJ's parole hearing when it begins at 1:00PM (EDT).

Headline News is carrying this live. Looking for a link that works!

ETA: Found this one. You need to have Flash enabled to stream this.

http://go.cnn.com/?stream=hln

Starts at 10:00 a.m. PDT.

I think he will be paroled. I have my feelings about his first trial but I believe in no double jeopardy and his rights need to be protected or none of ours will. He will eventually have to meet his maker or his karma but we have to protect everyone's rights. I hope whatever happens he has grown in some way and will live out his life in a quiet way. IMO

and all of sudden they went POOF!!! :dunno:

Lots of crashing and banging going on!

Enter O.J. just now.

While I personally would like nothing more than for him to rot away the rest of his days in prison, it seems likely he'll get his parole.

Oh my god - that's OJ???? :eek:hwow:

Yes he will get out....watching body language of parole board....

keeps going in and out - anyone else having problems??

:pcguru:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back