CA - Tulare, 3 arrested for torturing and trying to kill 2 year old, July 2017

Does anyone else find it odd that they have not identified the parents of the children?

What the hell happened here...I mean wow [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found it and was gonna post, thx. The article said she was a good mom up until January. I'm guessing drugs.

Yup I would have to agree...so so sad. Article you posted mentioned 9 child homicide cases currently being prosecuted in Tulare County..just wow.

Yup I would have to agree...so so sad. Article you posted mentioned 9 child homicide cases currently being prosecuted in Tulare County..just wow.

Is it from meth and bath salts? I don't understand....:sigh:

Seems that both women were "good" moms until Jan/Feb. Who was the guy? Much older than the women, and not dad of either babies? Where were the dad's? Shania's baby daddy was around at the time of birth according to his FB.

Seems that both women were "good" moms until Jan/Feb. Who was the guy? Much older than the women, and not dad of either babies? Where were the dad's? Shania's baby daddy was around at the time of birth according to his FB.

Shania's baby daddy was in jail.

I know people who have done meth, but none abused or killed their kids. Did it mess them up? Yes, but they didn't kill or torture. Mostly picked at their faces and cleaned a lot.

I know people who have done meth, but none abused or killed their kids. Did it mess them up? Yes, but they didn't kill or torture. Mostly picked at their faces and cleaned a lot.

I think there are a lot of statistical studies that show a strong correlation between meth and violence.

However, use of the drug also alters normal function in a specific part of the limbic system that processes emotions such as anger and fear. As a result of this alteration, people using methamphetamine can easily develop paranoid, aggressive, or violent states of mind.

Together with decreased behavioral control inside the pre-frontal cortex, the presence of anxiety, fear, terror or panic set the stage for unpredictable episodes of aggression and violence in habitual meth users. The potential for these behaviors is also tied to the onset of a disorder called methamphetamine-induced psychosis. People with this disorder develop psychotic symptoms that can include auditory (sound-based) or visual hallucinations, as well as various forms of delusional thinking. In some cases, this delusional thinking involves paranoid fixations, and people in the grips of psychosis have a clear capacity to turn aggressive or violent.
https://www.elementsbehavioralhealt...en-methamphetamine-use-paranoia-and-violence/

Data were collected from extensive interviews of 350 methamphetamine users who received substance use treatment in a large California county. A majority (56%) perceived that their methamphetamine use resulted in violent behavior; 59% reported specific violent criminal behaviors. For more than half of those reporting violent criminal behavior, this behavior pattern began before methamphetamine initiation. Thus, for a subsample of methamphetamine users, violence may be related to factors other than methamphetamine use. Users’ perceptions that their methamphetamine use resulted in violence appears strongest for those with the most severe methamphetamine-related problems, particularly paranoia.

http://www.antoniocasella.eu/archipsy/Brecht_2013.pdf

The number of murders and armed robberies committed by people addicted to methamphetamine is "truly frightening", Western Australia's Chief Justice says.

Justice Wayne Martin said 95 per cent of armed robberies and up to half of all murders could be attributed to people taking methamphetamine, also known as ice or crystal meth.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-25/wa-chief-justice-says-ice-problem-truly-frightening/6261310

Some days I just can't . . .

I think there are a lot of statistical studies that show a strong correlation between meth and violence.

However, use of the drug also alters normal function in a specific part of the limbic system that processes emotions such as anger and fear. As a result of this alteration, people using methamphetamine can easily develop paranoid, aggressive, or violent states of mind.

Together with decreased behavioral control inside the pre-frontal cortex, the presence of anxiety, fear, terror or panic set the stage for unpredictable episodes of aggression and violence in habitual meth users. The potential for these behaviors is also tied to the onset of a disorder called methamphetamine-induced psychosis. People with this disorder develop psychotic symptoms that can include auditory (sound-based) or visual hallucinations, as well as various forms of delusional thinking. In some cases, this delusional thinking involves paranoid fixations, and people in the grips of psychosis have a clear capacity to turn aggressive or violent.
https://www.elementsbehavioralhealt...en-methamphetamine-use-paranoia-and-violence/

Data were collected from extensive interviews of 350 methamphetamine users who received substance use treatment in a large California county. A majority (56%) perceived that their methamphetamine use resulted in violent behavior; 59% reported specific violent criminal behaviors. For more than half of those reporting violent criminal behavior, this behavior pattern began before methamphetamine initiation. Thus, for a subsample of methamphetamine users, violence may be related to factors other than methamphetamine use. Users’ perceptions that their methamphetamine use resulted in violence appears strongest for those with the most severe methamphetamine-related problems, particularly paranoia.

http://www.antoniocasella.eu/archipsy/Brecht_2013.pdf

The number of murders and armed robberies committed by people addicted to methamphetamine is "truly frightening", Western Australia's Chief Justice says.

Justice Wayne Martin said 95 per cent of armed robberies and up to half of all murders could be attributed to people taking methamphetamine, also known as ice or crystal meth.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-25/wa-chief-justice-says-ice-problem-truly-frightening/6261310

I'm not debating, and have no doubt this is true. I was simply stating that the people I knew were not violent. Thankfully the few I knew got off of it and are happy and healthy today.

The fact that meth possibly caused the THREE people in this story to be violent, torture and kill this baby at the same time, and not one out of the three stepped in to call the police or stop it is beyond disturbing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back