1541 users online (312 members and 1229 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 429
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    21,508

    Concrete Evidence of Collusion Emerges #2

    The main story is here - I can not get to it

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-ope...70851?mod=e2tw

    Please note this is not one of those according to officials!

    Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show that his small group considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.

    Becasue I could not get to the story casue of paywall I got it from several places!

    “He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?’

    ....
    ntelligence reports that purport to show “Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton’s server and then transmit them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary.”

    Before the 2016 presidential election, a longtime Republican opposition researcher mounted an independent campaign to obtain emails he believed were stolen from Hillary Clinton’s private server, likely by Russian hackers.

    n conversations with members of his circle and with others he tried to recruit to help him, the GOP operative, Peter W. Smith, implied he was working with retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn,

    Smith told his inner circle and potential recruits he was “talking to Michael Flynn about
    the his attempts to obtain those emails, computer-security expert Eric York told the Journal.

    “He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?’” said Eric York, a computer-security expert from Atlanta who searched hacker forums on Mr. Smith’s behalf ...
    Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show ..... considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.
    . Smith said he knew Mr. Flynn, but he never stated that Mr. Flynn was involved.
    Mr. Flynn didn’t respond to requests for comment.


    Mr. Smith died at age 81 on May 14, which was about 10 days after the Journal interviewed him.
    Republican operative tied to Mike Flynn tried to obtain Hillary Clinton's emails: Report


    A Republican opposition researcher with a potential connection to President Trump's former national security adviser Mike Flynn tried to obtain emails he thought were stolen from Hillary Clinton's email server,
    According to the Wall Street Journal, the GOP operative, Peter W. Smith implied to people he sought to recruit to participate in his mission to access the stolen emails that he was working with Flynn, who was then a national security adviser to then-candidate Trump.
    The newspaper reported that emails written by Smith and one of his associates show Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, were allies in their effort.

    Smith, 81, died about a week and a half after his interview with the Journal, the report notes.
    ... campaign official told the Journal that Smith never worked for them, and if Flynn coordinated with Smith, it would have been in his private capacity.
    The Journal reports that U.S. investigators, as part of the probe of Russia's election interference, have examined reports from intelligence agencies that describe Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Clinton's server and then give them to Flynn through an intermediary.
    Smith thought the emails might have been obtained by hackers and that they actually concerned official matters Clinton wanted to hide.

    Smith said his team found at least two groups of Russia hackers who claimed to possess emails from Clinton’s private server. Smith said he “told all the groups to give them to WikiLeaks”

    Trump himself once called on “Russia” to “find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”



    Former FBI Director James Comey has said there is no evidence Clinton's private server has been hacked, but he left open the possibility it might have been.
    Flynn is a central figure of investigations into Russia election interference and possible. Flynn was fired from his role as national security adviser after admitting he had misled the vice president and other White House officials

    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2627512

    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/gop-...on-with-flynn/

    https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141810758



    Both Rachel and Morning Joe had the reporter with the scoop on.

    Highlights from his interviews

    Smith actually contacted the reported himself.

    He described trying to find out where the emails were.

    He told the reporter that Flynn was
    activity involved in trying to get the emails as well.

    Flynn's name kept coming up in terms of this guy trying to locate them.



    THe writer described SMith as very willing to talk , had the sense that he would be able to get back to him for more info.

    Smith died
    ten days later. The reporter tried to find out cause of death in his hometown but could not find any info about his COD.











  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    1,921
    Link to Part 1 of this discussion: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lusion-Emerges
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

    Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,790
    The cause of death for Smith was suicide. The means he used was nitrous oxide - a gas. The nitrous replaces the oxygen in the blood.

    This is the "laughing gas" that dentists use for so-called painless dentistry. It can be administered by nasal cannula or by facial mask. To effect a suicide a plastic bag over the head might need to be used.

    Nitrous oxide is a known drug of abuse. Especially among dental students. Accidental overdose deaths have been recorded.

    Question: Where did an 81 year old obtain a cylinder of nitrous oxide? How did he get it to a hotel room?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    The main story is here - I can not get to it

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-ope...70851?mod=e2tw

    Please note this is not one of those according to officials!

    Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show that his small group considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.

    Becasue I could not get to the story casue of paywall I got it from several places!

    “He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?’

    ....
    ntelligence reports that purport to show “Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton’s server and then transmit them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary.”

    Before the 2016 presidential election, a longtime Republican opposition researcher mounted an independent campaign to obtain emails he believed were stolen from Hillary Clinton’s private server, likely by Russian hackers.

    n conversations with members of his circle and with others he tried to recruit to help him, the GOP operative, Peter W. Smith, implied he was working with retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn,

    Smith told his inner circle and potential recruits he was “talking to Michael Flynn about
    the his attempts to obtain those emails, computer-security expert Eric York told the Journal.

    “He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?’” said Eric York, a computer-security expert from Atlanta who searched hacker forums on Mr. Smith’s behalf ...
    Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show ..... considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.
    . Smith said he knew Mr. Flynn, but he never stated that Mr. Flynn was involved.
    Mr. Flynn didn’t respond to requests for comment.


    Mr. Smith died at age 81 on May 14, which was about 10 days after the Journal interviewed him.
    Republican operative tied to Mike Flynn tried to obtain Hillary Clinton's emails: Report


    A Republican opposition researcher with a potential connection to President Trump's former national security adviser Mike Flynn tried to obtain emails he thought were stolen from Hillary Clinton's email server,
    According to the Wall Street Journal, the GOP operative, Peter W. Smith implied to people he sought to recruit to participate in his mission to access the stolen emails that he was working with Flynn, who was then a national security adviser to then-candidate Trump.
    The newspaper reported that emails written by Smith and one of his associates show Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, were allies in their effort.

    Smith, 81, died about a week and a half after his interview with the Journal, the report notes.
    ... campaign official told the Journal that Smith never worked for them, and if Flynn coordinated with Smith, it would have been in his private capacity.
    The Journal reports that U.S. investigators, as part of the probe of Russia's election interference, have examined reports from intelligence agencies that describe Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Clinton's server and then give them to Flynn through an intermediary.
    Smith thought the emails might have been obtained by hackers and that they actually concerned official matters Clinton wanted to hide.

    Smith said his team found at least two groups of Russia hackers who claimed to possess emails from Clinton’s private server. Smith said he “told all the groups to give them to WikiLeaks”

    Trump himself once called on “Russia” to “find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”



    Former FBI Director James Comey has said there is no evidence Clinton's private server has been hacked, but he left open the possibility it might have been.
    Flynn is a central figure of investigations into Russia election interference and possible. Flynn was fired from his role as national security adviser after admitting he had misled the vice president and other White House officials

    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2627512

    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/gop-...on-with-flynn/

    https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141810758



    Both Rachel and Morning Joe had the reporter with the scoop on.

    Highlights from his interviews

    Smith actually contacted the reported himself.

    He described trying to find out where the emails were.

    He told the reporter that Flynn was
    activity involved in trying to get the emails as well.

    Flynn's name kept coming up in terms of this guy trying to locate them.



    THe writer described SMith as very willing to talk , had the sense that he would be able to get back to him for more info.

    Smith died
    ten days later. The reporter tried to find out cause of death in his hometown but could not find any info about his COD.










    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wa...rticle/2627131

    Yeah he was talking about the hacking that someone else had done after Hillary erased 33000 emails She failed to turn over ( but we don't want that known) he was joking when he said I hope you find them.. he didn't tell them to hack the server that was already done.


    Always My Own Opinion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by WVWoman View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wa...rticle/2627131

    Yeah he was talking about the hacking that someone else had done after Hillary erased 33000 emails She failed to turn over ( but we don't want that known) he was joking when he said I hope you find them.. he didn't tell them to hack the server that was already done.


    Always My Own Opinion
    I wasn't aware that Hillary's emails were ever hacked. I thought that it was John Podesta's email that was hacked.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    1,921
    Russia Investigation Now Includes Trump’s Business Ties

    The newly revealed portions of the investigation, which is primarily focused on Russia's interference in the 2016 president election and possible collusion with members of Trump's presidential campaign, indicate that the probe is moving toward potential money laundering.
    Agents are particularly interested in the sales of some apartments in Trump-owned buildings by Russians, Russian involvement in some Trump Organization developments, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and his sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian billionaire in 2008, according to a person familiar with the investigation who spoke to Bloomberg News.

    FBI investigators are examining a condominium at the Trump SoHo hotel, which in 2010 was the target of a lawsuit that the hotel's financing was structured to evade taxes. And Trump collected about a third of a $20 million licensing fee paid by Russian developer Aras Agalarov to bring Miss Universe to Moscow. Agalrov's son Emin was instrumental in connecting Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., to a Russian lawyer and other Russian associates at the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower.

    They are also examining the sale of Trump's Palm Beach mansion, purchased in 2004 for $41 million and sold in March 2008 to Russian fertilizer magnate Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million – despite the real estate market downturn.

    In addition to transactions directly involving Trump and his companies, FBI investigators under special prosecutor Robert Mueller are also looking into the president's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and his efforts to strike financing deals for properties owned by his family's company, and Treasury Secretary Wilbur Ross' Bank of Cyprus.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/national...-business-ties
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

    Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,034
    So getting back to Trump's hand gestures to Putin at the dinner before he danced over to sit next to his buddy. Trump is one sick puppy. He can't take his eyes off of Putin. Surrounded by 18 of our best allies, and he wants to cuddle with Putin, a violent, ruthless dictator who attacked us. What is wrong with him? Trump either has terribly misplaced loyalty, or a sick fascination with Putin. Of course there is one other reason, Trump knows Putin has the goods on him. He knows if he does not pander and grovel for Putin, Putin might bring him down for good. Either way, Trump is unfit, and has no business near the white house, unless of course we build a federal prison nearby.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    I wasn't aware that Hillary's emails were ever hacked. I thought that it was John Podesta's email that was hacked.
    There is no evidence Clinton's emails or server were ever hacked, but Podesta, DNC, DCCC, RNC and VP Pence have all been hacked.
    Last edited by everybodhi; 07-20-2017 at 06:15 PM. Reason: added RNC

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by everybodhi View Post
    There is no evidence Clinton's emails or server were ever hacked, but Podesta, DNC, DCCC, RNC and VP Pence have all been hacked.
    Right but that's whose emails he was talking about ...


    Always My Own Opinion

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,790
    The POTUS does not get to determine the duties of the AG, the FBI Director, or the Special Prosecutor. Each of these have clearly defined duties that people in these positions are sworn to uphold. Our laws require that they owe their allegiance to the upholding of our Constitution, not to the president.

    Trump just can't seem to get it in his head how things work in our government. So as much as anyone may want to claim how intelligent he is, Trump obviously has not bothered to educate himself regarding duties and responsibilities of the various offices, including his own.

    Trump's heralded "business background" is in acting as a mini-dictator in a closely held family business. That's all. He wasn't the CEO of a large corporation. He has never had to answer to a Board of Directors. He gave an order and his lackeys - including his lackey children - jumped.

    While it is extremely difficult for a Republican congress to stand up against a Republican president, it has been done in the past (Nixon lost support of congress in impeachment issue leading to his resignation) Each of these elected leaders are individuals. And while I may not personally agree with their policies, I do not think they are unaware that there is a bigtime problem in the White House at this time.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by mrseeker View Post
    So getting back to Trump's hand gestures to Putin at the dinner before he danced over to sit next to his buddy. Trump is one sick puppy. He can't take his eyes off of Putin. Surrounded by 18 of our best allies, and he wants to cuddle with Putin, a violent, ruthless dictator who attacked us. What is wrong with him? Trump either has terribly misplaced loyalty, or a sick fascination with Putin. Of course there is one other reason, Trump knows Putin has the goods on him. He knows if he does not pander and grovel for Putin, Putin might bring him down for good. Either way, Trump is unfit, and has no business near the white house, unless of course we build a federal prison nearby.
    I ask this as a serious question: Does anyone here know sign language? What do the gestures shown represent? I get the "You and me" gesture. It is the next one that I don't understand. To me, that next one could possibly indicate a sexual act.? (I joke, but seriously, it could.)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    1,921
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

    Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I ask this as a serious question: Does anyone here know sign language? What do the gestures shown represent? I get the "You and me" gesture. It is the next one that I don't understand. To me, that next one could possibly indicate a sexual act.? (I joke, but seriously, it could.)
    How embarrassing.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    How embarrassing.
    Maybe he was gesturing to Melania rather than to Putin? Indicating to her that he wanted to leave the dinner and get back to their room for some hanky-panky?

    He was, after all, sitting next to a younger woman who was wearing a very low cut dress.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,810
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    The cause of death for Smith was suicide. The means he used was nitrous oxide - a gas. The nitrous replaces the oxygen in the blood.

    This is the "laughing gas" that dentists use for so-called painless dentistry. It can be administered by nasal cannula or by facial mask. To effect a suicide a plastic bag over the head might need to be used.

    Nitrous oxide is a known drug of abuse. Especially among dental students. Accidental overdose deaths have been recorded.

    Question: Where did an 81 year old obtain a cylinder of nitrous oxide? How did he get it to a hotel room?
    He probably surfs the dark web where one can order anything.
    Maybe he has a dentist friend.
    Or, he can buy canisters for whipped cream, fill large balloons and suck them all down.
    Kids have been ODing on balloons of nitrous at least as long as there's been a Grateful Dead.
    nitros.jpg

    Maybe, like Demi Moore, he was an addict.
    http://healthland.time.com/2012/01/2...nitrous-oxide/

    Or this kid.
    Warning over laughing gas after promising student dies
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9587...dent-dies.html
    Last edited by everybodhi; 07-20-2017 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Links

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Concrete Evidence of Collusion Emerges
    By CARIIS in forum Politivent General Topics
    Replies: 1113
    Last Post: 07-20-2017, 04:11 PM
  2. Evidence of Collusion?
    By Vera_75 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 01:47 AM
  3. Adam? Another kc bf emerges
    By BB12 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 01:03 PM
  4. No concrete evidence against K & G
    By BethyC in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 09:43 PM