1108 users online (192 members and 916 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,790

    Rumors or a fairy tale

    I know that in the crime solving threads we are not allowed to post unfounded rumors. Does that rule apply to these political threads also?

    Because there is a pretty strong rumor making its way around the web - but certainly not being reported by any MSM. It is about a Princess trapped in a tower and a prince who was working very nearby who was giving her "assistance".

    If this is not allowed, so be it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I know that in the crime solving threads we are not allowed to post unfounded rumors. Does that rule apply to these political threads also?

    Because there is a pretty strong rumor making its way around the web - but certainly not being reported by any MSM. It is about a Princess trapped in a tower and a prince who was working very nearby who was giving her "assistance".

    If this is not allowed, so be it.
    A real Prince and Princess?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    I know that in the crime solving threads we are not allowed to post unfounded rumors. Does that rule apply to these political threads also?

    Because there is a pretty strong rumor making its way around the web - but certainly not being reported by any MSM. It is about a Princess trapped in a tower and a prince who was working very nearby who was giving her "assistance".

    If this is not allowed, so be it.
    Please tell me this is about FLOTUS lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,342
    I think I know what you mean. I can't really see how that would be true, but stranger things have happened. Mind you, if people can accuse Hillary of murder, and now claim that Obama murdered his gay lovers in here, a rumour of an affair should be fair game.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,790
    Tawney: The Princess has fairly recently recently left the tower.

    And here are some photos of the prince:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...6%3A1500601064

    The prince works as Director of Security for Tiffany & Co. located on the ground floor of a rather notorious Fifth Ave. New York tower.

  6. #6
    Tha hell? I'm confused. And I've never heard a rumor of Obama being gay much less killing gay lovers. Is this for real or bait?
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Tha hell? I'm confused. And I've never heard a rumor of Obama being gay much less killing gay lovers. Is this for real or bait?
    I'm not sure if the comment about Obama's gay lovers in the other thread was "for real" or if it was bait but I can say for 100% surety that it was absurd.

    ETA: for context:
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    It looks like a recent one since he became president.. But lots of men and presidents had affairs so what's your point? Hell obamas gay lovers ended up dead.. There's YouTube videos of one of their mothers talking about it.. But he's the second coming of messiah so it's OK whatever he did right?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,367
    To preface these allegations, none of these rumors have been substantiated in any way, and there is no hard proof of an affair between _____ and _________. There have been a number of shaky rumors following _______ever since _______began his campaign for president, and there is no indication if this one is true or possibly an attempt to smear the First Lady. It could also be considered a smear against _______, and there would be no reason to consider the reports truthful unless some concrete proof were offered.
    Last edited by katydid23; 07-20-2017 at 10:44 PM.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Tha hell? I'm confused. And I've never heard a rumor of Obama being gay much less killing gay lovers. Is this for real or bait?
    I'm surprised that one was trotted out after all this time. Someone is really grasping. The stories surfaced during his run for presidency...not sure of the exact date.
    It was said (I sort of recall) that he was in a limo snorting coke and made a move on another guy. LOL. I think I blocked it out because it was BS then as it is now. IMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    To preface these allegations, none of these rumors have been substantiated in any way, and there is no hard proof of an affair between _____ and _________. There have been a number of shaky rumors following Melania ever since Donald began his campaign for president, and there is no indication if this one is true or possibly an attempt to smear the First Lady. It could also be considered a smear against _______, and there would be no reason to consider the reports truthful unless some concrete proof were offered.

    Which is why I called it a rumor as opposed to a fact. Oh, and unlike you, I did not reveal the name of the Princess in the tower.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,367
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Which is why I called it a rumor as opposed to a fact. Oh, and unlike you, I did not reveal the name of the Princess in the tower.
    Ya right, everyone here was keeping it a tightly held secret....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,367
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Which is why I called it a rumor as opposed to a fact. Oh, and unlike you, I did not reveal the name of the Princess in the tower.
    I thought that rumors were not allowed.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA NATIVE
    Posts
    2,111
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...and-Guidelines POLITIVENT
    GROUND RULES AND GUIDELINES


    • Post at your own risk. When you present an opinion, expect opposition, and be prepared to answer questions, and defend your view. That comes with the territory. As stated above, mods will not answer alerts to settle squabbles and bickering. If you have a serious concern or questions about the forum, you can
      address them in a private message or email (politivent@gmail.com), to Tricia and/or Bessie.


    • Absolutely NO name calling and attacking other members will be allowed. This offense will earn you an automatic 72 hour (or longer) Time Out. For example: “You must be out of your mind”;
      “What an idiotic idea.”; “You’re a moron/dimwit/imbecile.”


    • Absolutely NO outlandish conspiracy theories will be allowed.


    • Sources – As usual, mainstream media (MSM) sources and official press releases take priority over all other sources.


    • Most blogs are allowed as sources, for example, Breitbart, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Washington Post, etc. As of now, banned blogs include Zero Hedge and Info Wars.


    • Where applicable, please use this date format at the beginning of thread titles: year.mo.day.
      Ex. 2017.04.18 (date of event, not the date you start the thread). This will provide a chronology, and aid in finding specific topics, by using the sort feature at the bottom of each thread page.
      Since the emphasis is on events, this shouldn’t present a problem


    • The Copyright Rule still applies.


    • As always, the three most basic “rules” should be observed here, and throughout the board: courtesy, respect, and common sense.


    • The above is subject to change at any time.
    Last edited by bessie; 07-01-2017 at 07:17 PM.

  14. #14
    Good grief. I'm out on this one. Ya'll have fun.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I thought that rumors were not allowed.
    Yet, look at all the Hillary rumours that have been posted in this forum that have no basis in fact. I don't believe this one for a moment, just like I don't believe the Hillary and Obama rumours.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Watch out for the Tooth Fairy
    By Donjeta in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 03:55 PM