987 users online (161 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Exclamation Sean Spicer resigns

Sean Spicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary

By GLENN THRUSH JULY 21, 2017

WASHINGTON — Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday morning, telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of the New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/u...secretary.html

I was JUST coming here to post about this!

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

This was apparently the last straw for Spicer.Jul 20 2017, 11:42 pm ET

Anthony Scaramucci Expected to Be Named White House Communications Director

by Ali Vitali and Katy Tur

The Trump administration is expected to name former Trump transition team official Anthony Scaramucci as White House communications director, four sources in and close to the White House told NBC News Thursday.

The news of the expected appointment was first reported by Axios. A White House official said the move is expected to be announced Friday. Scaramucci did not immediately respond to a request for comment...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whit...rector-n785076

If there isn't one already, a revolving door should be installed at the White House

Jul 21 2017, 12:15 pm ET

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Resigns

by Ali Vitali

WASHINGTON — White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer resigned on Friday, sources tell NBC News.

The sudden departure comes as Donald Trump transition team official Anthony Scaramucci was slated to be announced as White House communications director...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...esigns-n785321

Poor Melissa McCarthy must be devastated by this news SNL will not be the same.

As for the real Sean I'm surprised he lasted this long I would not take that job for $100 million. I guess Sarah Huckabee Sanders may be promoted now.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post

As for the real Sean I'm surprised he lasted this long I would not take that job for $100 million. I guess Sarah Huckabee Sanders may be promoted now.
    😂SNL won't be the same!

I think there are likely to be additional "departures" over the next few weeks. When things don't go well for Trump, he takes it out on others by rebuking them publicly, asking for resignation, or firing them. More heads are going to roll, I'm sure.

I'm happy for Sean. Gosh, I wish he'd immediately write a book, but he won't.

I was surprised he lasted this long too. When he took the job, IMO he didn't realize that he'd have to sell his soul in order to perform that job. Felt very bad for him.

I don't think he'll regret resigning after it's all said and done and I wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post

That is funny Greg!

No worries if history is any indication this new guy will be making the late night circuit.

But on a serious level I worked in a setting like this . Relentless turnover -- it is completely disorienting.

Obviously none of us had issues with what we were doing with each of clients but the structure, where is Mark oh he put in his resignations two weeks ago and is gone

On and on and on front office staff (a real hassle they have to learn ) setting the next appt, Billings, co pays everything was in endless turmoil teaching them crisis management it was exhausting

It was terryfing for pts as well

MSNBC trying to keep up with the chaos!

It sounds like the new guy has issues with people.

And they are saying that is gonna cause another whole cascade of turnover.

If I am understanding the chief if staff and this guy are problematic

but it sounds like the chief of staff has folks that are loyal to him so if he goes.............

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I think there are likely to be additional "departures" over the next few weeks. When things don't go well for Trump, he takes it out on others by rebuking them publicly, asking for resignation, or firing them. More heads are going to roll, I'm sure.
    I so agree you get to a point to where you know it is not good for your pts but you have to get out of it.

It is like being on a minefield - and that takes a toll.

Manafort has not responded to hearing.

Ugh Jarod is gonna appear not under oath

MSNBC

Reports are that Steve Bannon and Scaramucci don't get along. That should be interesting. Apparently nobody else on the staff knew Trump was going to hire him.

On camera briefing in one hour announced. Wonder who will be at the podium?
    Last edited by AlwaysShocked; 07-21-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast