1031 users online (163 members and 868 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MI - Luna Younger - 5, Stabbed and Lit on Fire

This angel was brutally murdered by her step dad because she made the mistake of waking him up from his nap and insisting she was hungry.

Great choice by mom, leaving her precious kid with a guy she was married to for 3 months who she just argued with. Ugh.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/stepdad...e-dinner-time/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Horrible!

This is horrible. What an adorable little girl... Although I personally wouldn't refer to a 5 year old as a "toddler," like the article does.

I'm not sure why mom is being blamed. Has she been charged with anything? If not, is she not considered a victim on this victim-friendly site? The step-dad killed her child!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

This makes me sick. Poor Luna.

Such an adorable little girl omg

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    This angel was brutally murdered by her step dad because she made the mistake of waking him up from his nap and insisting she was hungry.

Great choice by mom, leaving her precious kid with a guy she was married to for 3 months who she just argued with. Ugh.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/stepdad...e-dinner-time/
    When asked about the events that led up to the fire, Wriggelsworth said, "It was a very acrimonious day at that house. At least, that's the way it appears."

I agree with you G!!!
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Rest in peace, precious Luna. Gone way too soon, like so many other wee ones.

The girl entered his room to say she was hungry, McClellan said.

He tried to shoo her out of the room. But Luna instead plopped down on the floor, he said. McClellan pushed her a little, nudging her toward the door, but Luna resisted.

"It tipped me over the edge," McClellan said. "She gave me more attitude."

He grabbed the kindergartner by the shoulder and pulled her onto the floor of his bedroom. Then he sat atop her torso and used a pocket knife to stab her in the chest numerous times.

"What'd she do when you stabbed her," the detective asked.

"She cried, and she coughed," McClellan responded. "Not very long."

McClellan later covered Luna's body with blankets and set them on fire, prosecutors said, in an attempt to destroy the evidence of his crime.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/s...ime/496361001/

A 25-year-old Michigan man who confessed to stabbing his young stepdaughter to death for waking him from a nap to ask for food will spend the rest of his life behind bars following a judge’s ruling Friday.

http://people.com/crime/michigan-man...oused-him-nap/

Draganchuk alone deliberated because McClellan's attorney, Patrick Crowley, requested a bench trial instead of trial by jury.

[...]

The first-degree murder conviction carries a mandatory life sentence with no possibility of parole. Michigan does not administer the death penalty.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/s...son/498626001/
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Stabbed and lit on fire?? WTF? Omg I just can't ...!!!! Why, why, why!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything I post is MOO!

The trouble with the laws these days is that criminals know their rights better than their wrongs.
    ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    The girl entered his room to say she was hungry, McClellan said.

He tried to shoo her out of the room. But Luna instead plopped down on the floor, he said. McClellan pushed her a little, nudging her toward the door, but Luna resisted.

"It tipped me over the edge," McClellan said. "She gave me more attitude."

He grabbed the kindergartner by the shoulder and pulled her onto the floor of his bedroom. Then he sat atop her torso and used a pocket knife to stab her in the chest numerous times.

"What'd she do when you stabbed her," the detective asked.

"She cried, and she coughed," McClellan responded. "Not very long."

McClellan later covered Luna's body with blankets and set them on fire, prosecutors said, in an attempt to destroy the evidence of his crime.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/s...ime/496361001/

A 25-year-old Michigan man who confessed to stabbing his young stepdaughter to death for waking him from a nap to ask for food will spend the rest of his life behind bars following a judge’s ruling Friday.

http://people.com/crime/michigan-man...oused-him-nap/

Draganchuk alone deliberated because McClellan's attorney, Patrick Crowley, requested a bench trial instead of trial by jury.

[...]

The first-degree murder conviction carries a mandatory life sentence with no possibility of parole. Michigan does not administer the death penalty.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/s...son/498626001/
    "She gave him more attitude?" Is there no self control in people anymore? I would dearly love to give him some "attitude".

Quote Originally Posted by silverjug View Post
    "She gave him more attitude?" Is there no self control in people anymore? I would dearly love to give him some "attitude".
    I've heard there is plenty of attitude in prison. Especially for child killers. I have 2 dogs their names are Karma and Mojo. Not by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee110 View Post
    I've heard there is plenty of attitude in prison. Especially for child killers. I have 2 dogs their names are Karma and Mojo. Not by accident.
    Awww my eldest cat's middle name is mojo
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    This is horrible. What an adorable little girl... Although I personally wouldn't refer to a 5 year old as a "toddler," like the article does.

I'm not sure why mom is being blamed. Has she been charged with anything? If not, is she not considered a victim on this victim-friendly site? The step-dad killed her child!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
    She didn't murder her child. Certainly, that's true. He is responsible for her death.

But I believe parents have to start putting their kids above their love lives. We see too many cases where someone's new man (sometimes woman, but more often new dude), is left with major child care duties. Or is allowed to "discipline" the poor child. Or both.

They were married a grand total of three months.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post

She didn't murder her child. Certainly, that's true. He is responsible for her death.

But I believe parents have to start putting their kids above their love lives. We see too many cases where someone's new man (sometimes woman, but more often new dude), is left with major child care duties. Or is allowed to "discipline" the poor child. Or both.

They were married a grand total of three months.
    Yes, but that is often because the woman is out working to feed her child, no one else to look after he while she is out working while the parasitic boyfriend is sleeping at home.
    I think that is is awful that she left her child with him, but what is she to do? Where would she get the money to feed her child without going to work?

Luna's mother is 100% a victim. But generally speaking I wish single parents would prioritise parenting over their love lives. If I find myself single I'm not dating until my kids are adults and maybe not even then. I know women can do bad stuff too BUT overwhelmingly it's men who do this and I do NOT trust men anymore. Sorry, I guess I'm too long on WS, but there you have it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast