Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death

dylan-redwine_1455652071959_293730_ver1.0.jpg

KUSA - The father of Dylan Redwine was arrested early Saturday morning in the state of Washington in connection with his then-13-year-old son’s death, 9Wants to Know has learned.

A source familiar with the investigation told 9Wants to Know Mark Redwine was in Washington because he works as an over-the-road truck driver.

According to an indictment distributed by the La Plata County Sheriff's Office Saturday afternoon, Redwine is charged with second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death,

According to a booking report posted online by Whatcom County, Washington, the 55-year-old is being held on "fugitive from justice warrants."

KUSA - The father of Dylan Redwine was arrested early Saturday morning in the state of Washington in connection with his then-13-year-old son’s death, 9Wants to Know has learned.

A source familiar with the investigation told 9Wants to Know Mark Redwine was in Washington because he works as an

Per the above link!

ARE YOU freakin SERIOUS? I cannot believe it....:skip:

WOW!!!!!! Finally!! What took them so long? And why now?

Fabulous news!!

not entirely sure where to post this but dylan's father has been arrested: http://www.9news.com/news/crime/mark-redwine-arrested-dylan-redwine-death/458809489

"the father of dylan redwine was arrested early saturday morning in the state of washington in connection with his then-13-year-old son’s death, ".

finally its about time he will be charged hopefully!!

are you freakin serious? I cannot believe it....:skip:

wow!!!!!! Finally!! What took them so long? And why now?

Fabulous news!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for letting me know Tulessa <3

I'm shaking so bad right now!!

Justice is finally coming!

:please:

Wow!! One of the first cases I followed from beginning to no real end...until now, hopefully!!
Rest easy Dylan, justice is coming sweet boy...[emoji22]&#10084;&#65039;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! One of the first cases I followed from beginning to no real end...until now, hopefully!!
Rest easy Dylan, justice is coming sweet boy...[emoji22]&#10084;&#65039;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, although I followed very quietly (too nervous lol) It was Baby Lisa Irwin, and Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member