TN TN - Howard Barnett, 38, Memphis, 18 July 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Father of two Howard Barnett, 38, hasn't been seen or heard from in four days.

Police tell the family they’re doing all they can.
But so far, no City Watch Alert has been issued, and loved ones say they need answers.

As each passing day fades away, so does a little piece of the hope they're desperately clinging onto.

"He wouldn’t just leave his girls," said Barnett's sister, Tracie. "This is not like him, this is so out of the norm for him."
Barnett's little girls – just 6 and 7 years old – still don’t know their dad hasn’t been seen or heard from since Tuesday night.
That’s when he called his girlfriend, around 10 p.m., to let her know he was stopping by his cousin's place.
But he never made it home, and calls to his cellphone went unanswered.
http://wreg.com/2017/07/22/loved-ones-post-flyers-in-search-of-missing-father-of-two/

Father of two Howard Barnett, 38, hasn't been seen or heard from in four days.

"He wouldn’t just leave his girls," said Barnett's sister, Tracie. "This is not like him, this is so out of the norm for him."

Barnett's little girls – just 6 and 7 years old – still don’t know their dad hasn’t been seen or heard from since Tuesday night.

That’s when he called his girlfriend, around 10 p.m., to let her know he was stopping by his cousin's place.

"He didn’t answer, but his phone was ringing. He just never answered," said Rickayla Hunter.

Hunter and Barnett are supposed to celebrate their one-year anniversary next month.

He's described as a family man – close to his parents and siblings and known to call and FaceTime them several times a day.

For his mother, Betty, every second that phone doesn’t ring makes it harder to hold out hope.

"Just give us a phone call and let us know he’s OK," she said. "That’s all I want. ... He would never do this, never, never. All this long time, he’s going to call his mama, he’s going to check on his daddy. That’s for sure. Just bring my child home, please."

http://wreg.com/2017/07/22/loved-ones-post-flyers-in-search-of-missing-father-of-two/

35805c7043ee253deb5b7d88db2f05d5.jpg

Aww. The poor mother.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That’s when he called his girlfriend, around 10 p.m., to let her know he was stopping by his cousin’s place.
“He didn’t answer, but his phone was ringing. He just never answered,” said Rickayla Hunter.

Hoping they will be able to pinpoint his location at the time she was calling!

http://myinforms.com/en-us/a/591403600-loved-ones-post-flyers-in-search-of-missing-father-of-two/

Source: WMC Action News 5

Howard Barnett, 38, a father of two young girls, vanished on July 18, 2017, and neither him nor his silver 2005 Honda Odyssey have been seen since.

Howard "Rico" Barnett is missing from the Germantown area of Memphis, TN. He was last heard from around 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 when he said he was stopping to visit a cousin and would be home later. He never arrived home and his phone went unanswered after 10:27 p.m.

He is described as 5'8", 170 lbs., with black hair with a faded haircut, brown eyes and facial hair. He has multiple tattoos and pierced ears. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, gray gym shorts and Nike flip-flops.

He was driving a 2005 silver Honda Odyssey with a temporary MS tag in the rear window. Rico is the father of two young children and his disappearance is very out of character.

355dbdd1264a6e2ded6e8fc08019a498.jpg

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.” Socrates

It seems Namus has a new link. I am not able to access via the findthemissing.org

The reason I posted is I didn't see this information earlier from the Namus link-

The vehicle was located burned out in a field at 830 McCraw Loop on the Fayette County / Shelby County, TN border on a farmer's private property on July 25, 2017
Bbm

Are there any updates that I’ve missed for Howard/Rico?
He is still missing. I posted a link above this one with details I haven't seen posted.

*Sorry, I don't know how to double quote and reply in one post yet
ETA-
Found info under Forum Finesse

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members