903 users online (97 members and 806 guests)  

Websleuths News

Sean Spicer allegedly stole a fridge during the night

"The recently departed White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, has been accused of stealing a mini-fridge from junior staff following his sudden resignation.

The 45-year-old set his sights on an ice box used by researchers less than a month after he assumed office in Donald Trump's administration in January, it is claimed.

He sent an aide to commandeer the cooler so he had somewhere to keep his food and drink at an optimum temperature, it is said.

But the junior staff, who according to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) were “crammed into a room, surviving on Lean Cuisine frozen lunches”, were apparently unwilling to let their refrigerator go when the aide told them: "Mr Spicer wants your icebox."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7854901.html
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Lol!.....

😅SNL has to do one last skit with Melissa McCarthy riding into the sunset on her podium Segway, dragging a mini fridge behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiect View Post
    SNL has to do one last skit with Melissa McCarthy riding into the sunset on her podium Segway, dragging a mini fridge behind her.
    With links of sausages spilling out of it and stray cats chasing it.

This is gold.

When reports say the West Wing has descended into chaos, they are not kidding, are they?

These refrigerators can be had from Walmart for $89.

Alas, I think the parodies of Spicer will be old news by the time SNL is back. But no worries. Somehow I suspect Mr.
    Scaramucci is going to be capable of providing fodder for many future skits. Because underneath his affable exterior demeanor I suspect there also lies a temper. And if there was ever a place to bring out an underlying temper it is the current West Wing of the White House.

Didn't he throw kisses to reporters or something like that? It is hard to keep up.

[QUOTE=human;13520030]Didn't he throw kisses to reporters or something like that? It is hard to keep up.[/QUOT

Yes. At the end of his first press conference, just as he was leaving the podium he "blew a kiss" at the reporters. (You can see it on youtube). It was bizarre. And insulting. And unprofessional. And probably a harbinger of what's to come from a man who it's said has an ego to rival Trump's.

Today with Jake Tapper on CNN Scaramucci said "It's only my second or third day on the job!"

Wait. At this point he does not know how many days he's been on the job? Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    When reports say the West Wing has descended into chaos, they are not kidding, are they?

These refrigerators can be had from Walmart for $89.

Alas, I think the parodies of Spicer will be old news by the time SNL is back. But no worries. Somehow I suspect Mr.
    Scaramucci is going to be capable of providing fodder for many future skits. Because underneath his affable exterior demeanor I suspect there also lies a temper. And if there was ever a place to bring out an underlying temper it is the current West Wing of the White House.
    A Snidely Whiplash type character.

Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

how nuts is this! our whole government seems to have a bunch of wierdos! JMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    This is gold.
    They are the gift that keeps on giving...depending on how you look at it.