Paris Hilton...what in the heck....

Dark Knight

Reaction score
....is she doing in this picture?

pariscrotchrot.jpg

Looks like she got some sand in her pumpkin patch. That was an overshare wasn't it?

Thank you for reading my post!:blushing:

Jules said:
My guess would be tending to the crabs.... :eek: :eek: :innocent:
I'll go along with that. I wonder if she has them named?

I wanna know what's on her belly button. Is it a bandaid, or is it a watermark?

I am HOPEFUL that she is carrying a little bag that matches her bathing suit and is putting shells in it!!! :eek:

OK, I looked, even though I didn't really want to look, and now I'm sorry I looked!

I think I'll go read that tasty coffee thread again. :sick:

Juliana said:
She's just nasty, imo.

Couldn't agree more.... NASTY!!!

As a mother of a daughter a few years younger than her, I am SOOOOOO glad mine is nothing like her. She seems to change boyfriends as often as clothes. If I was a young guy I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. :sick: :sick:

IdahoMom said:
I wanna know what's on her belly button. Is it a bandaid, or is it a watermark?

My guess is she took her piercing out and covered it with tape so the crabs didn't get in the holes.

:eek: :eek: Ok, that sounds all wrong, but you get the point! :blushing: :eek: :angel:

T'sNana said:
I am HOPEFUL that she is carrying a little bag that matches her bathing suit and is putting shells in it!!! :eek:

ROFL! I hope so too!

Hope she's not planning to have a crab dinner. I know sorry but I couldn't resist.

Maybe she's swimming with her boyfriend and is inserting some sort of birth control.:cool:

kato said:
What breasts?

Maybe she's really a man and is adjusting herself and that is also why she has no breasts?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :innocent: :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back