AR AR - Brad Allen, 37, Fountain Hill, 18 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Brad Allen was last seen Tuesday, July 18 around 3 a.m. off Allen Loop in the Shilo community near Fountain Hill in Ashley County.

He was last seen on foot wearing black gym shorts with a red stripe on the legs, a black ball cap, black Under-Armor tennis shoes and possibly a light colored t-shirt.

http://www.magnoliareporter.com/new...cle_7285db7c-6f7f-11e7-ad77-e7fbdf515700.html

6c98c0c22a901e87675c2202d451cbd8.jpg

How old his he? The article above has a page listed you can click on for more info, but the next article has no more info. Why was he out walking at 3am on a Tuesday? Is he married? I don't have facebook or twitter to look. I hate it when the MP alerts have very little info. My next thought..was he intoxicated and is there water nearby?

No additional info....hope Brad is safe...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

How old his he? The article above has a page listed you can click on for more info, but the next article has no more info. Why was he out walking at 3am on a Tuesday? Is he married? I don't have facebook or twitter to look. I hate it when the MP alerts have very little info. My next thought..was he intoxicated and is there water nearby?
I agree, it's frustrating, and so many of them seem to be lacking information that could potentially help find these people!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Article from today (missing a week): http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/new...-reported-missing-for-nearly-a-week/773253036

ASHLEY COUNTY, Ark. - KTVE - The Ashley County Sheriff's Office in Arkansas is requesting the public's help in locating a man who has been missing for nearly a week.

On July 22nd, 2017 the Ashley County Sheriff's Office was called by the family of Brad Wayne Allen to report that he was missing.

The family confirmed that Allen left walking Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 around 3:00 a.m. in an unknown direction from his residence off of Ashley Road 80 in Fountain Hill or the Shilo area.

Article from today (missing a week): http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/new...-reported-missing-for-nearly-a-week/773253036

ASHLEY COUNTY, Ark. - KTVE - The Ashley County Sheriff's Office in Arkansas is requesting the public's help in locating a man who has been missing for nearly a week.

On July 22nd, 2017 the Ashley County Sheriff's Office was called by the family of Brad Wayne Allen to report that he was missing.

The family confirmed that Allen left walking Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 around 3:00 a.m. in an unknown direction from his residence off of Ashley Road 80 in Fountain Hill or the Shilo area.
Well now we at least know he was "near his residence" before walking away.

UPDATE (7/26/17): The search continues for an Arkansas father who went missing Tuesday, July 18th.

The Ashley County Sheriff's Office is exhausting all resources and efforts to try to find Brad Allen.

As of Tuesday, July 25th, nothing has been found nor has there been any leads to this missing person investigation.

Members of Ashley County Sheriff's Office and specially trained dogs with Search Dogs South have searched around Brad's residence.

Detectives have applied for search warrants for Brad's phone and have conducted interviews with the person's that may have come in contact with Brad including family, friends and co-workers.

"Our goal is to find Brad safe and sound," says Ashley County Sheriff's Office.

If you have seen or talked to Brad since the night of his disappearance, you are asked to contact the Ashley County Sheriff's Office at*870-853-2040.

http://www.myarklamiss.com/news/loc...-reported-missing-for-nearly-a-week/773182000

There is a wonderful explanation from the mother of this man. Apparently he has had some issues. With several things. IMO from reading. No FB for him. Not many comments on SM posts, so nothing else to share. If you have FB you can read the updated info from the mother.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There is a wonderful explanation from the mother of this man. Apparently he has had some issues. With several things. IMO from reading. No FB for him. Not many comments on SM posts, so nothing else to share. If you have FB you can read the updated info from the mother.

How do I see or find his Mothers name? I don't see it anywhere? Prayers he comes home soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

The Mississippi river doesn't look that far away. Theres bayous close too. I couldn't find any sm. Anyone find any?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

How do I see or find his Mothers name? I don't see it anywhere? Prayers he comes home soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
If you type his name and Arkansas it should pop right up under publix post. Someone shares a post by someone with the same last name as his. (Hope that makes sense.) You can see all post with his name mentioned that way.

Attachments

• 20376127_1708456122793892_5518990265212756889_n.jpg
    20376127_1708456122793892_5518990265212756889_n.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 217
<modsnip>
Websleuths is a fact based forum...so we have to back up anything we state as fact with a link to a source. Facebook can only be shown as interesting comment. We can state our opinion but state as so.

Although verified insiders who might know about the situation, after filling out a form, can state whatever they like without linking.

No worries, glad you are here.

There isn't any media on Brad's status....I'm hoping LE is working those contacts as you indicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he was last seen, Brad was wearing black shorts. They have red stripe down each side. He was wearing a light-colored shirt and black Under Armor shoes. And he was wearing a black cap. This missing man has several tattoos. Brad has a tribal tattoo around his right tricep. And he has praying hands tattooed on his back. Brad Allen is a Caucasian male. He is 37 years old. He is described as 5’9&#8243; tall and he weighs 180 pounds. This missing gentleman has brown hair and green eyes.

https://missingadultskids.com/find-brad-allen-still-missing/
002553d217b39d8d00bacbb777c3886c.jpg

[h=1]Arkansas father still missing after disappearing from family residence in July[/h]
According to Angie, Megan said she and Brad had gotten into a fight on the night of July 17. Then, around 3:00 a.m. on the 18th, Brad allegedly took off on foot. Brad owned a cell phone, but left it and all of his other personal items at the home.
Angie says that after telling Brad&#8217;s family he was missing, Megan and the cousin then
reported Brad missing to the Ashley County Sheriff&#8217;s Office.
Ashley County Sheriff Tommy Sturgeon told Dateline that police have conducted multiple searches for Brad.
&#8220;We have had track dogs twice and cadaver dogs twice. They haven&#8217;t revealed much of anything,&#8221; Sheriff Sturgeon said. &#8220;Track dogs tracked him down the road for several miles and then lost his scent.&#8221;

Police say they have received reports of possible sightings of Brad as far away as Louisiana. But, after working with the local police in those areas, authorities have determined that none of the men reported was Brad.
According to

a post by the Ashley County Sheriff&#8217;s Office, on July 25, authorities also applied for search warrants for Brad&#8217;s phone, and conducted interviews with Brad&#8217;s family, friends and co-workers.

Sheriff Sturgeon told Dateline none of the search warrants produced any significant leads, and there are no persons of interest at this time.
In January, Sheriff Sturgeon
told a local NBC affiliate that authorities are investigating Brad&#8217;s case under the assumption that he is still alive. He told Dateline he doesn&#8217;t believe foul play is involved, but continues to be &#8220;searching for the worst and hoping for the best.&#8221;
https://www.wxxv25.com/2018/04/02/a...r-disappearing-from-family-residence-in-july/

Anytime that there’s a fight in the middle of the night and the missing person walks off without their cell phone, wallet, purse etc. I am always highly suspicious of their significant other who they got in a fight with. Although it’s more unusual for the perpetrator to be a woman it’s certainly not impossible, especially with an accomplice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for Brad.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member