1556 users online (313 members and 1243 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2017.07.31 - Anthony Scaramucci removed from his post

At least we have someone who can talk, use compound sentences to communicate !!

Yeh!

I think his first goal - a major firing spree!

That is the only thing Trump knows how to (not).

Firing people while across the country, hearing it on the news, etc etc is how McDonalds management fire people - not professional folks!!!

The only good thing in this regard is Hickaboo lady will be gone !

This shall be interesting !!

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

What was the point of SHS being promoted to chief cook and bottle washer if she's going to be on the chopping block?

Scaramucci does not yet have security clearance, so SHS may being kept on as a placeholder so that at least someone in the Department has security clearance.

So the situation is that Trump now has a Director of Communications who is not authorized to be any part of a great deal of the information that crosses the president's desk

Does this make sense?

Yes, this guy's elocution is better than Spicer's was. And that is certainly a good thing. But I think he is naive to think that "letting Trump be Trump" is the solution to the problems that exist.

As evidenced by Scaramucci's exchange with Jake Tapper about Trump's "belief" - despite the conclusion of 17 national security agencies - that the Russians were not involved in interfering in the election, he really has no idea yet what he is dealing with.

As I have stated before, I believe Trump has a form of dementia. In the form of dementia that I believe he has, Lewy Body Dementia, one of the earlier features that will be seen is these fixed false beliefs . Clinically known as delusions. And what this means is they fixate on a certain "belief" and despite any and all evidence to the contrary, they will maintain that belief. Even after shown solid evidence to the contrary.

It appears to me that Scaramucci has been taken on with the strong support of the family that he is somehow going to be "Trump's savior". I can understand the hopes of the family that someone, anyone can "work with Trump" (meaning reel him in) while "letting him be himself". It won't happen.
    Last edited by AlwaysShocked; 07-23-2017 at 03:19 PM.

I don't get it.

Scaramucci wrote 'America deserves better' than 'unbridled demagoguery' in early 2016 op-ed aimed at Trump

How much does it take to get someone to backtrack on such an opinion in the past? Why would Scaramucci even be courted after such remarks in the past?

Something is up big time here imo.

"He has great judgement on people," Really? How about his choice of Flynn? Jeff Sessions?

Scaramucci is just a more sophisticated hack. "He legitimately won the election"; "The people voted him in". Yadda, yadda, yadda.

As per one person (so far) on CNN: "He needs concentrate on getting his security clearance.

--------------------

Woodland, it was the same with Kellyanne. She made many derogatory statements about Trump when she was with Cruz. These kind of people are interested in having a White House position on their resume. They will spout whatever line is currently in their own best interest.

Scaramucci got the job because he is a smooth talker who told Trump and family what they want to hear.

Word is that Scaramucci is the type who will buck Trump. Ha. Ha. Wonder how long he'll be around after he does that a few times?
    Last edited by AlwaysShocked; 07-23-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Sekulow says "we have not discussed pardons with the president". Meaning his legal team, I presume.

Well, somebody must have. Trump addressed pardons in a tweet and he's no constitutional scholar.

Perhaps Trump is taking his legal advice from Fox News nowadays?

Scarey is just like Trump, Uuuuuuge ego.

When egos clash, people go down. Scarey won't make it.

He must not have much integrity to sign up for this pirate ship that hopefully is going down.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Sekulow says "we have not discussed pardons with the president". Meaning his legal team, I presume.

Well, somebody must have. Trump addressed pardons in a tweet and he's no constitutional scholar.

Perhaps Trump is taking his legal advice from Fox News nowadays?
    Trump has to be concerned with his ability to pardon - just like his tweet(s) say. Trump doesn't tweet about things that don't concern him - or his family.

Looking forward to his tweet, or not, on the dead people in the back of a refrigerated truck where the refrigeration was not working. Can't see that concerning him or Ivanka - but maybe they will prove me wrong. We'll see.

Why choose to put someone into an important position like Director of Communications who has not yet obtained a security clearance? Why the big hurry?

Are some really nasty things going to be coming out next week with the Kushner/Don Jr./Manafort testimony? Because we
    know that whether behind closed doors or not, what they say will get leaked.

By the way, once again - hats off to the leakers! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post

What was the point of SHS being promoted to chief cook and bottle washer if she's going to be on the chopping block?
    I think he wants a couple of weeks to land. He hits me like a fire er!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Scaramucci does not yet have security clearance, so SHS may being kept on as a placeholder so that at least someone in the Department has security clearance.

So the situation is that Trump now has a Director of Communications who is not authorized to be any part of a great deal of the information that crosses the president's desk

Does this make sense?

Yes, this guy's elocution is better than Spicer's was. And that is certainly a good thing. But I think he is naive to think that "letting Trump be Trump" is the solution to the problems that exist.

As evidenced by Scaramucci's exchange with Jake Tapper about Trump's "belief" - despite the conclusion of 17 national security agencies - that the Russians were not involved in interfering in the election, he really has no idea yet what he is dealing with.

As I have stated before, I believe Trump has a form of dementia. In the form of dementia that I believe he has, Lewy Body Dementia, one of the earlier features that will be seen is these fixed false beliefs . Clinically known as delusions. And what this means is they fixate on a certain "belief" and despite any and all evidence to the contrary, they will maintain that belief. Even after shown solid evidence to the contrary.

It appears to me that Scaramucci has been taken on with the strong support of the family that he is somehow going to be "Trump's savior". I can understand the hopes of the family that someone, anyone can "work with Trump" (meaning reel him in) while "letting him be himself". It won't happen.
    My dear

Pls do not ever say that again/ I pop Lunesta with the delusion that nothing crosses his desk any more and that helps the Lunesta work

Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
    I don't get it.

Scaramucci wrote 'America deserves better' than 'unbridled demagoguery' in early 2016 op-ed aimed at Trump

How much does it take to get someone to backtrack on such an opinion in the past? Why would Scaramucci even be courted after such remarks in the past?

Something is up big time here imo.
    I so agree! Thats is why when it hit me when I woke up I thought lets start a separate thread cause there is something very something about all this!!!

Was distracted to hear someone who could make a sentence - Spacer was the pitts!

Hickaboo is the pitts. I think I was giddy that someone could speak like an educated person !!

But then this AM. I think this shall be interesting.

Such a dysfunctional family we have!! I think the kids had a lot to do with this

Look where daddy has gotten us - going to prison!

I think it is like they only have time to meet with their attorneys and someone needs to babysit daddy --we are in deep doo doo!

And I think Toddler Trump knows he is close to his kids - he strikes me as the kind that will put Daddy in a time out when needed

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
    Trump has to be concerned with his ability to pardon - just like his tweet(s) say. Trump doesn't tweet about things that don't concern him - or his family.

Looking forward to his tweet, or not, on the dead people in the back of a refrigerated truck where the refrigeration was not working. Can't see that concerning him or Ivanka - but maybe they will prove me wrong. We'll see.
    He did not give a d about Orville dam ( that so blew my mind) I do not think this will register and we gotta remember at that time his tax returns were not a blockbuster in the DC area!!

Obviously I think his primary fear is money racketeering but I also think he is broke-- I am serious!!

[QUOTE=AlwaysShocked;13520023]Why choose to put someone into an important position like Director of Communications who has not yet obtained a security clearance? Why the big hurry?

Are some really nasty things going to be coming out next week with the Kushner/Don Jr./Manafort testimony? Because we
    know that whether behind closed doors or not, what they say will get leaked.

By the way, once again - hats off to the leakers! Thank you![/QUOTE]

Indeed indeed. It is somewhat amsuing that daddy thinks someone can stop them.

It truly is amazing that none of them get this- that everyone is leaking cause they are so dangeroues.

I found it awesome that an actual intercept was released -- everybody up on thier feet

one two three

:We want more intercepts - clap clap clap

repeat

repeat
    repeat!!!!!

So cool!

If it is Putin all the better he has the whole collection!

But that is a big line to cross so there is no reason to believe it is the end

Or someone on Muellers team who has had it with this gang--and out loyality has gotten to the point to where whatever it takes - but this chapter really needs to taken care of

Just like the Titanic ya get to point to where your going down no matter how much you try to close up containers- point of no return!

Scaramucci has apparently been known by the nickname "The Mooch". Thus, heretofore I will refer to him as "Mooch". It is easier to remember, spell, and type.

Some posters' comments after just ONE article on the web today about Mooch's performance:

Spinning like a chihauhua on steroids

His message: "New arrangement of deck chairs on the Titanic needed"

I expected to see a sign behind him that said "For the best price on a used car, call me at 800-WTF-0000"

The male Kellyanne

A dead ringer for the announcer from Hunger Games

A pretty boy mouthpiece

Talks fast and upbeat like a real estate seminar host

Modeled on late night infomercials

The look, the talk, the body language and the greasy phoniness of ... a self help guru.

Better than watching Hannibal Lechter justify his appetite for human flesh

Almost forgot: Elf on a shelf (Is Mooch a short guy?)

------------
    Oh, this just keeps getting better. Per Wikipedia, his other nickname? "Scar".
    Last edited by AlwaysShocked; 07-23-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast