Found Safe PA - Zariff Thomas, 25, Philadelphia, 12 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Philadelphia Man Goes Missing After Being Taken to Hospital

Zariff Thomas, 25, who suffers from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, was last seen at Roxborough Memorial Hospital on the 5800 block of Ridge Avenue in Philadelphia back on July 12.

Thomas' sister told NBC10 he was behaving erratically that day and they took him to the hospital for an evaluation. He left before he could receive treatment however and has not been seen since then. His sister told NBC10 her brother has never gone missing before.

Thomas is described as a black male standing 5-foot-8 and weighing 135 pounds with brown eyes, medium complexion, wavy, black hair, a beard and a mustache. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...elphia-Man-Zariff-Thomas-436089103.html?amp=y

7c4e58a25e0eec01b94b780c4733196f.jpg

Zariff Thomas, 25, went missing July 12. His big family is tearing Philly apart trying to find him.

Thomas is bipolar and schizophrenic but, with medication, has lived a good life with his mom and stepdad in South Philly. He’s a Neumann-Goretti High School grad, has always worked, and never been in trouble with the law. He’s tight with his dad, Gary Thomas, his grandparents, and a raft of extended family members who are frantic right now.

A few days before Thomas went missing, he was acting erratically. His family took him to Roxborough Hospital’s ER for psychiatric evaluation, but he fled before he could receive the help he needed.

He left behind his wallet and phone. He has not been heard from since.

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...-dont-we-care-about-all-of-them-20170723.html

Sounds like he ran away so he wouldn't be admitted to hospital, I hope so and he is just hiding.
If he is experiencing a psychotic episode he is possibly a danger to himself and others.
I am so scared for Zariff.

I have experience with running away from a hospital, it was not pretty at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back