Found Alive WV - Misty Reynolds, 35, Welch, 19 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Misty Reynolds was last seen near Welch, WV this past Wednesday (7/19) at approximately 4 p.m. after she started to have suicidal thoughts. Reynolds' family members said she told them she was going to kill herself.

Reynolds was last known to be driving a black 2006 Saturn Ion II with West Virginia tags. Misty has long brown hair, blue eyes, and is approximately 5'08" tall, weighing 170 pounds.

Misty is diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

Reynolds gave no location as to where she was going and is using a fake number making it impossible to ping her phone for a location.

http://www.wearewvproud.com/story/35951013/missing-state-police-search-for-a-suicidal-woman

abd75a4f1a2feef2f034e13d62f561a2.jpg

How is she using a fake #. Or does she have a new number that they don't have on a prepaid maybe??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I found this below but I am unable to fully understand...unless she is using the app with a throw away phone? Can you do that?

Misty is using an APP creating a fake number making it impossible to ping the phone for a location.
http://www.bdtonline.com/news/troop...cle_1de5c0ca-707c-11e7-a6db-cbb99344bbc1.html
Apparently it is a thing. There are several apps I found that gives you a second number. Who knew??!!
One is called :Burner, Flyp and several more. However, most of these appear to be temporary unless, you pay a fee.
If you were gonna commit suicide, would you really care to go thru with this step, rather than turning your phone off and then going to whatever spot you choose. Also, why don't they know her age?? This is some really bad reporting.

Apparently it is a thing. There are several apps I found that gives you a second number. Who knew??!!
One is called :Burner, Flyp and several more. However, most of these appear to be temporary unless, you pay a fee.
If you were gonna commit suicide, would you really care to go thru with this step, rather than turning your phone off and then going to whatever spot you choose. Also, why don't they know her age?? This is some really bad reporting.

Thanks for the info. I knew about fake #'s but nothing about blocking your phone from being pinged.

I agree it sounds more like she doesnt want to be found. Hoping she is safe and found she just needed to get away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back