1018 users online (212 members and 806 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Well I donít think LISK is the Rifkin type Bitrolf seems to be the average joe type. Hear is the thing we have to keep in mind the two killer theroy, the profiler on KS says if you find the Manorville Butcher then you can find LISK. Rifkin may very well be the Manorville Butcher. Also who knows what LE is holding back from the public in the details they know. Just look at the KS episode with the guy in Massapequa that talks writes to SK in jail and claimed to be the LISK we never heard about that until then god only knows whatís in the File. Now someone said LE may know where the killings took place thatís something new to me. And yes Hotpotato I see your point do to the size of the girls but there are cameras in thoese buildings and have been since the early 2000ís if they did go in and not out they had to be on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    Well I donít think LISK is the Rifkin type Bitrolf seems to be the average joe type. Hear is the thing we have to keep in mind the two killer theroy, the profiler on KS says if you find the Manorville Butcher then you can find LISK. Rifkin may very well be the Manorville Butcher. Also who knows what LE is holding back from the public in the details they know. Just look at the KS episode with the guy in Massapequa that talks writes to SK in jail and claimed to be the LISK we never heard about that until then god only knows whatís in the File. Now someone said LE may know where the killings took place thatís something new to me. And yes Hotpotato I see your point do to the size of the girls but there are cameras in thoese buildings and have been since the early 2000ís if they did go in and not out they had to be on camera.
    Rifkin could very well be the Manorville butcher? You meant to say Bitrolff right? Just making sure as Rifkin was in prison when Manorville butcher was operating.
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyChains View Post
    Rifkin could very well be the Manorville butcher? You meant to say Bitrolff right? Just making sure as Rifkin was in prison when Manorville butcher was operating.
    No I meant bitrolf and I donít think Its possible Rifkin could be the Manorville Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    From what I heard from other members, there has been an effort by a few people in websleuths to bring attention of the new POI in all circumstantial evidence that may or may not be significant to the case to both FBI and local Suffolk County Police Department homicide Squad. They have talked to Patrick Portella and he is well aware of GP and his history. This happened during the summer before Bittrolf was sentenced. They have not heard much since then but Portella has given his word he is looking into the situation. He found it serious enough to request a call back from one of the sleuthers to ask more questions regarding GP (about a 20 minute conversation) . Because of the timing of some of the other events and news reports We believe We are on to something but LE has not confirmed anything. We believe he may also have committed murders in Atlantic City as well but we are working on learning more about him. Looking into getting an arrest as soon as possible.

Any updates on GP and his possible connection

Any updates on GP and his possible connection
    Maybe someone who had contact with LE about him can call and ask.

Yea I tried emailing the person who knew can’t send emails to him for whatever reason. I suspected this guy for awhile it was I terwding to see it here.

I'm not convinced that Tina Foglia is connected go the core 10 LISK victims, but I hope the DNA that they found leads to her killer.
    Like many others, my number one candidate for the LISK is John Bitrolff. If it isn't him, then I don't think we've heard the person.'s name.

Hey all

I ben thinking about this case as I often due, an was thinking that the unsub could be from the church based on the use of Burlap which was used to humble your self before god or what not and also the use of the words "Whore and "Half Breed". Not to offend any church goers. but the church is a good place to hide BTK did it for a while. What do you guys think?

I don’t understand your connect with burlap to the church?

I don’t understand your connect with burlap to the church?
    Although the modern-day idea of "wearing sackcloth" is often that of someone dressed in a burlap grain bag with head and arm holes cut in it, during Bible History its appearance was quite different. Sackcloth was most often made of coarse, black goat's hair. As its name indicates, it was used for sacks, but was also customarily worn by mourners (in some countries, the ancient custom is still faintly seen today when mourners wear black arm bands at funerals), or as a sign of deep repentance and humility. Ashes were often included as a further symbol of personal abhorrence and chagrin. Also, sackcloth was, and will be (in some contemporary form), in the case of the two witnesses, worn by some Prophets.

Just somthing I quickly google searched. their are other references of burlap In the bible as well

Also I think we can all agree that the suspect is of some intelligence, so why would he use the burlap if it can be linked to him via his job / access to the material. Yet it is significant since I was used. I don't think he used that material simply because he had It on hand. their has to be some meaning to it. Im not saying it is but its one possibility. Can we com up with some others?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7