786 users online (81 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Do not listen to anxiety killer what he is saying is absolutely misinformation. Portella is currently the head investigator on the case according to Suffolk County Police. If you call up and ask to provide information that is who they will transfer you to. I know because I've had my own information to provide and have been told it would be going to him as well. Some people really want attention on these threads

I'm still curious who this GP character is.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleChris View Post
    Me to no one is saying.

If you follow the links in the top of this thread itíll take you to a section of the Bissett thread with some details. The first name is a G name but he apparently goes by J name which is a bit confusing. Heís the owner of this dojo: http://www.aikijiujitsukungfu.com/
    "Intelligence, as well, is really a kind of taste: taste in ideas. (One of the facts to be reckoned with is that taste tends to develop very unevenly. It's rare that the same person has good visual taste and good taste in people and taste in ideas.)" -Susan Sontag

Quote Originally Posted by WesternArtist View Post
    If you follow the links in the top of this thread itíll take you to a section of the Bissett thread with some details. The first name is a G name but he apparently goes by J name which is a bit confusing. Heís the owner of this dojo: http://www.aikijiujitsukungfu.com/
    Holy ****ing **** I have been thinking of this guy for the past week

Yes I know all about this guy wow thatís crazy yes I have been thinkin this guy a suspect and he has cops as students, this is crazy I have been suspecting this guy and thinking to myself why hasnít any one reported him as a suspect. He fits the profile and the **** he does to his students is crazy I know all about him. Wow. And yes he knows police tactics and is a bit crazy and sadistic to his students. But he sounds like a normal guy until you meet him. He does have a god complex and has a cult like thing going on there. He psychologically breaks his students down into thinkin he is invincible and, some say he was involved in the unions back in the day. Thatís crazy I have been suspecting this guy for some time now. He fits the profile that I saw and the way he sounds he makes you feel comfortable.
    Last edited by Anonymous19; 10-30-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleuther347 View Post
    Tina Foglia was found in multiple pieces like the other victims Less than an hour from Gilgo beach, but years earlier. The details surrounding her murder are similar to the LISK victims. Now there is DNA evidence taken from Tina Foglias remains which can link LISK to even more bodies. Many reporters agree there are more bodies
    Does LE believe Tina Foglias case is connected to LISK? Have they alluded to that at all? Or just the media?

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Does LE believe Tina Foglias case is connected to LISK? Have they alluded to that at all? Or just the media?
    They eluded it in the sense that if you watch the video they say there is always the possibility it can be related.

Quote Originally Posted by WesternArtist View Post
    If you follow the links in the top of this thread it’ll take you to a section of the Bissett thread with some details. The first name is a G name but he apparently goes by J name which is a bit confusing. He’s the owner of this dojo: http://www.aikijiujitsukungfu.com/
    Thanks. I've known about this guy for a while but the G J thing had me all confused. He had a place in Lindenhurst if I recall correctly and Ive heard a few stories from locals.

Added: I don't think he's LISK at all. It seems he is just a bit odd and stealing the Ashida Kim style of selling martial arts.
    Last edited by PickleChris; 10-31-2017 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Added

Law enforcement including the FBI did not reveal much about what they knew regarding Lisk or the Gilgo bodies but they were definitely interested in hearing about GP. The article on the front page was written in the summertime after GP was brought to their attention. He has a boat and a house in Bayshore, the town where the remains were found. I believe Tina foglia could absolutely be an l i s k victim due to the circumstances of how she was found, but I can't say I know for sure. I do not know what they found with the DNA

Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    Law enforcement including the FBI did not reveal much about what they knew regarding Lisk or the Gilgo bodies but they were definitely interested in hearing about GP. The article on the front page was written in the summertime after GP was brought to their attention. He has a boat and a house in Bayshore, the town where the remains were found. I believe Tina foglia could absolutely be an l i s k victim due to the circumstances of how she was found, but I can't say I know for sure. I do not know what they found with the DNA
    Hey JJjustice, he does have police as students and lisk may be a cop do you think this is LIsK ?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    LE can follow all the POI'S around town collecting cigarette butts, coffee cups, ect. and compare DNA to what they have.

Thanks. I've known about this guy for a while but the G J thing had me all confused. He had a place in Lindenhurst if I recall correctly and Ive heard a few stories from locals.

Added: I don't think he's LISK at all. It seems he is just a bit odd and stealing the Ashida Kim style of selling martial arts.

Your probly right about that, I did suspect him though but it may be to obvious, however he does have cops as students and the Profile says LISK may be a cop, not saying it is but if it was and they found him there I wouldnít be surprised.

Not worth it.
    Last edited by anxietykiller; 10-31-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast