1142 users online (102 members and 1040 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 93
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    She very May well be. Apparently she is aware that he sleeps with prostitutes but to what degree she has never disclosed with me. He is at class events called hunts in places all over Long Island, the city, Block Island, New Jersey and Connecticut. He has been in the trails near where bodies were found in the Pine Barrens and Manorville. his residence is only a few Towns over. I don't have the exact dates and times he was there because I was not with him but I know some of these meetups we're late at night on hunts, scavenger hunt type events where the student believes they are being tested for survival training. He has been doing hun since the 90s unlike his site says, he deleted previous entries of hunts that took place. The last was in 2016
    I'll never look at Block Island the same.
    Seriously, there is something wrong with both of them. They are mentally ill.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    97
    Yes he has been reported. The craigslist ads linked to his email address and online threads were all submitted. I will double check with if any personal accounts were submitted but the information was handed in

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    Yes he has been reported. The craigslist ads linked to his email address and online threads were all submitted. I will double check with if any personal accounts were submitted but the information was handed in
    What was he posting on Craigís list? And this isnít public knowledge yet iam assuming and there isnít any hard evidence that we know of ? Just very strong circumstantial. I wonder what SG Lwayer thinks of all this cuz he is dead set in PH and Burke. Burke may have been covering it up because he didnít want the FEDS investigating everything they were doing. But idk now man this is wild. Does Well letís call him Sensi G lol have any political ties to them that any one knows of?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Da Bronx
    Posts
    14
    Hey DeeDee. Is their a Picture of this guy???

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    97
    That's totally fine LOL. So he was basically soliciting women that don't have any ties to professional prostitution but we're willing to meet up with him a few times a week for an undisclosed amount of time and for payment. He specifically requested in all of his ads that the meeting stay confidential and in some of the Backpage postings he said he had a practice, which in my mind is alluding to being some type of doctor. He also said he didn't want to disturb any patients, but he doesn't have any. Regardless the add is a lie even his age on most of the postings is fabricated, and he uses his brother's name often as the contact name (so much for brotherly love). if you follow the link there armoire postings from the James Bissett Shannon Gilbert thread some that are copy and pasted. There were an excess of these ads online between Craigslist and Backpage I found between 30 and 50

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    Thanks for your input this guy does fit the profile am glad LE is looking into him I know of him myself and he does fit most of the profile . Did he ever say anything about th escorts did he ever refer to theses women a certin way?
    He used to give LONG speeches in class, mostly drilling the concept of veganism into people's heads, he did have an appreciation for animals, but seemed pessimistic about the human race and society as a whole. Occasionally he would talk to us young guys about the dangers of women looking to use you for your money. I remember one excerpt from a speech where he said he hired girls to give lap dances to guys on his boat to "test their focus" allegedly by refraining from getting an erection. That struck me as weird.

    Yeah I would say he fits the profile, he should definitely be looked at and cleared. He probably already knows he is a potential POI by now since these threads were linked to the bullshido thread, which I am pretty certain he monitors.

    He was suspicious before, but then when I saw the backpages ads and craigslist posts with his email that brings the suspicion level to defcon 5. He is definitely worth taking a careful look at.
    Last edited by EndUser; 11-01-2017 at 06:29 PM.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    228
    lecturing classmates about the evils of humanity all while soliciting less fortunate, financially insecure women to exploit on craigslist.. 😕 yikes. I know nothing about these kind of schools, but What inclines the students to subject themselves to this behavior? Isnt the whole point of going to these schools to learn physical self defense techniques or was this guy specifically sought after/popular due to his mentoring/brainwashing/hunting abilities? Is that unique in this trade? Being hunted?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    lecturing classmates about the evils of humanity all while soliciting less fortunate, financially insecure women to exploit on craigslist..  yikes. I know nothing about these kind of schools, but What inclines the students to subject themselves to this behavior? Isnt the whole point of going to these schools to learn physical self defense techniques or was this guy specifically sought after/popular due to his mentoring/brainwashing/hunting abilities? Is that unique in this trade? Being hunted?
    His class doesnt have many people, definitely not as much as he did when he was younger and more physically abusive. I think his students believe his lies. He would tell a very simple story and lie about the details. He is a chronic liar. If you didnt know anything about him and you talked to him he would probably lie to you about something. Alot of people have walked in and out of his school for the same reasons. He only has loyalty to his demons imo

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    His class doesnt have many people, definitely not as much as he did when he was younger and more physically abusive. I think his students believe his lies. He would tell a very simple story and lie about the details. He is a chronic liar. If you didnt know anything about him and you talked to him he would probably lie to you about something. Alot of people have walked in and out of his school for the same reasons. He only has loyalty to his demons imo
    This is all circumstantial evidence , is there any hard evidence on this guy as of yet?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    This is all circumstantial evidence , is there any hard evidence on this guy as of yet?
    That is the detective's job, we are merely trying to provide leads to (hopefully) assist them in the process. Which is why police sometimes ask for tips from the public.

    The craigslist ads and backpages could definitely be considered non-circumstantial if they lead to something.


  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by EndUser View Post
    That is the detective's job, we are merely trying to provide leads to (hopefully) assist them in the process. Which is why police sometimes ask for tips from the public.

    The craigslist ads and backpages could definitely be considered non-circumstantial if they lead to something.
    Yes your right about that especial if the shoes belonged to the victim. I hope LE reads all this, because those tip lines suck . The shoes could also belong to the Atlantic City victims. They never said if it was one or two shoes. Based on the ad you saw where there matching shoes posted in his ads? Now the ads could be his change in the way he finds victims. And Tina Fagolia was with a Dr she was asked not to talk about this is all to similar. I also was wondering if he went to 12 step meetings to find his victims.
    Last edited by Anonymous19; 11-01-2017 at 08:42 PM.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    This is all circumstantial evidence , is there any hard evidence on this guy as of yet?
    That's what I feel scpd thought. There could be if a warrant is ever served and his properties are checked for evidence

  13. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    The ads had one shoe and there were a few. I knew the Atlantic city killer took a shoe from his victims.
    This is very strange. And he went after girls that where desperat to some extent and where willing to take a risk. A lot of girls donít do that they know going rate and they leave it at that .

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    This is very strange. And he went after girls that where desperat to some extent and where willing to take a risk. A lot of girls don’t do that they know going rate and they leave it at that .
    Exactly. Also, the girls that went missing werent professional call girls or street prostitutes (Crackheads), they were young, pretty women in decent shape that needed money. The ads are circumstantial but imo they are deceptive enough to lure women like this.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    97
    He is NYPD. Maybe retired? That would cover "Understanding police tactics"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX TX - Sherri Strong, 19, pregnant, found strangled, Houston, 16 June 1982
    By deelytful1 in forum Resolved Cold Cases
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 10:39 AM
  2. Match! OK: Strong, Nancy Gail Dob 4/1/1941 Found 1/18/2013
    By raine1212 in forum Matches & Resolved
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 08:45 PM
  3. Replies: 985
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:24 AM
  4. Defense defend evidence found?
    By ma2patrick in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 05:59 PM