919 users online (112 members and 807 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Well I donít think LISK is the Rifkin type Bitrolf seems to be the average joe type. Hear is the thing we have to keep in mind the two killer theroy, the profiler on KS says if you find the Manorville Butcher then you can find LISK. Rifkin may very well be the Manorville Butcher. Also who knows what LE is holding back from the public in the details they know. Just look at the KS episode with the guy in Massapequa that talks writes to SK in jail and claimed to be the LISK we never heard about that until then god only knows whatís in the File. Now someone said LE may know where the killings took place thatís something new to me. And yes Hotpotato I see your point do to the size of the girls but there are cameras in thoese buildings and have been since the early 2000ís if they did go in and not out they had to be on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    Well I donít think LISK is the Rifkin type Bitrolf seems to be the average joe type. Hear is the thing we have to keep in mind the two killer theroy, the profiler on KS says if you find the Manorville Butcher then you can find LISK. Rifkin may very well be the Manorville Butcher. Also who knows what LE is holding back from the public in the details they know. Just look at the KS episode with the guy in Massapequa that talks writes to SK in jail and claimed to be the LISK we never heard about that until then god only knows whatís in the File. Now someone said LE may know where the killings took place thatís something new to me. And yes Hotpotato I see your point do to the size of the girls but there are cameras in thoese buildings and have been since the early 2000ís if they did go in and not out they had to be on camera.
    Rifkin could very well be the Manorville butcher? You meant to say Bitrolff right? Just making sure as Rifkin was in prison when Manorville butcher was operating.
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyChains View Post
    Rifkin could very well be the Manorville butcher? You meant to say Bitrolff right? Just making sure as Rifkin was in prison when Manorville butcher was operating.
    No I meant bitrolf and I donít think Its possible Rifkin could be the Manorville Butcher

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7