Found Safe NJ - Trinity Christianson, 13, Wildwood, 22 July 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Girl, 13, goes missing while on vacation at Jersey Shore[/h]
missing-girl.jpg

Trinity Christianson was seen early Sunday in North Wildwood, but has yet to return to her family, Wildwood police said in a statement.

Christianson was last seen wearing blue jeans, a peach colored sleeveless top and flip flops. She is 5-feet-2-inches tall and weighs about 200 pounds, police said.
http://www.nj.com/cape-may-county/index.ssf/2017/07/a_13-year-old_jersey_shore_girl_is_missing.html

13.? Did she go alone to the boardwalk? 11pm curfew.....not good.
It says " early Sunday" what is that ?10 a.m. Or like 2 a.m. .?

Correct me if I am wrong, but, 26th street and Ocean is smack dabbaly as close as you can get to shadey Wildwood than a considered safer area of " North Wildwood.

I hope she returns to her loved ones quickly.

I should add that it is a busy busy busy place on that Boardwalk......especially being a Saturday night, new weekly check- ins eager to hit the boards.

Looking at street view of 26th and Ocean 08260 there is public parking there.

There s a cold case I am intrigued with from '80 I think about from time to time. It happened in wildwood 08260. Sad case............Susan Negersmith.

Not good. Sounds to me like she was hanging out with others. I wonder if she knew them or just met them. Wildwood is not a safe place. Especially not for a kid to wander around.

FYI Dad has been posting updates on SM and says his daughter is in Philly. Apparently, met a boy online and trying to get to him.

[h=1]Girl who went missing from Wildwood vacation spotted on bus, dad says[/h]
WILDWOOD -- The 13-year-old girl who went missing Saturday night in Wildwood took a bus to Philadelphia on Monday evening, according to her father.Harry Christianson said a girl who rode a bus from Atlantic City to Philadelphia later contacted him to tell him that she had been with Trinity Christianson.
The girl told Harry Christianson that Trinity used her phone on the bus to communicate with a teenage boy from Connecticut she met online and planned to visit. The girl and Trinity parted ways when they arrived in Philadelphia. The girl didn't know whether Trinity boarded a bus to Connecticut.
http://www.nj.com/cape-may-county/i...ent_missing_in_wildwood_took_bus_to_phil.html

[h=1]Girl who went missing from Wildwood vacation spotted on bus, dad says[/h]http://www.nj.com/cape-may-county/i...ent_missing_in_wildwood_took_bus_to_phil.html

Harry Christianson said today that his calls and texts to his daughter have gone unanswered and that she has not responded to the messages he wrote on her three Facebook pages. Trinity's friends have also been unsuccessful in trying to reach her.

He said the boy she might have gone to visit appears to be 16 or 17 and lives in Hartford.

Trinity, who lives with her mother in Florida, has previously run away, her father said.

I just sent TC a snap chat. Her dad gave out her screen name on SM.

I hope she realizes how much people care for her and just want her safe.

[h=1]Missing Morristown girl may be meeting someone[/h]
MORRISTOWN – Trinity Christianson, a 13-year-old Morristown girl reported missing by her father in Wildwood Saturday, may have traveled by bus to Philadelphia possibly en-route to Connecticut.

The girl’s father, Harry Christianson, reportedly said on Tuesday a girl who had been on a bus from Atlantic City to Philadelphia had contacted him to say she had been traveling with his daughter who had communicated by phone with a teenage boy from Connecticut she had met online and planned to visit.

The caller had separated from Christianson in Philadelphia without knowing if Christianson had boarded a bus to Connecticut.
According to Wildwood Police, Trinity Christianson had gone out with friends to the boardwalk at about 8 p.m. on Saturday. Her father reported her missing just after midnight when she hadn’t returned by her 11 p.m. curfew.
http://www.newjerseyhills.com/morri...cle_dea535d4-dba5-5187-8256-55e420059051.html

BBM. Maybe I'm just old and behind the times, but isn't 11 PM kind of a late curfew for a 13 year old? I had to be home by dark at that age. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back