GUILTY CA - Jaqueline Sanchez, 14, killed in DUI crash, Los Banos, 21 July 2017

sorry I didn't put details in OP, computer glitchy as all get out. Jaqueline was riding in a car w her sister Obdulia who was intoxicated. Obdulia was live streaming on insta and wrecked her car and her sister was ejected and killed. if you go down the rabbit hole the whole disturbing video went viral. RIP poor baby girl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ive-streams-Instagram-crash-kills-sister.html

"An 18-year-old woman has been arrested after crashing her car and killing her 14-year-old sister, a moment she live streamed to her Instagram account.

Obdulia Sanchez, from Stockton, is accused of driving under the influence during the deadly incident in Los Banos, California on Friday.
Her younger sibling, Jacqueline Sanchez, died at the scene and authorities are now looking into the graphic video that they believe shows the deadly events unfolding."

Video is at the link, I haven't watched it. Edited after two comments: video at end is extremely graphic. Beware.

Also they're posting a pic of a girl with injuries which isn't even Sanchez... but I guess the Daily Mail qualifies as MSM and they do have to most info. More links are out there.

I wish I could 'unsee' that video. You need brain bleach if you see the very end.

She deserves that arrest.

the video is bad bad bad IMO. heartbreaking that it is even out there.

sorry I didn't put details in OP, computer glitchy as all get out. Jaqueline was riding in a car w her sister Obdulia who was intoxicated. Obdulia was live streaming on insta and wrecked her car and her sister was ejected and killed. if you go down the rabbit hole the whole disturbing video went viral. RIP poor baby girl.
holy crap that video is awful. RIP Jaqueline. I can't even imagine how low this girl is going to feel when she sobers up.

This is major league f-up! :puke:

At first I thought it was fake....but its real. That was so so sad...

holy crap that video is awful. RIP Jaqueline. I can't even imagine how low this girl is going to feel when she sobers up.

I heard that. The father was quoted in the news "idk how to feel, one of my daughters killed my other one".

I saw the unedited one. Gruesome [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable.

What has our culture come to?!?!?

I want su there was a divide that made texting and internet posting IMPOSSIBLE while driving.

Wishful thinking!!!!

OMG I just watched. I thought I had a driving phobia before but i'm afraid i'm ruined now. So sad. RIP Jacquelin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I can't say what I want to other than I hope that this wasn't premeditated. Her birthday was 2 days away! I not only saw the video, I heard what she said. I also saw what she did prior to the accident.
Her best bet is to plead guilty, if that video is shown in court no jury will find her innocent
IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is so sad and crazy. I watched the video which thankfully had the poor sister's face blurred out, but did I hear the younger sister cry out at the end? Not sure what I heard....

I can't say what I want to other than I hope that this wasn't premeditated. Her birthday was 2 days away! I not only saw the video, I heard what she said. I also saw what she did prior to the accident.
Her best bet is to plead guilty, if that video is shown in court no jury will find her innocent
IMO.

Pamela_Brewer,

What does Sanchez say prior to the accident?

I watched this VERY DISTURBING recording of a murder. After watching this video, I have immense fear and sorrow. I would not recommend to anyone to watch this video. However, some of the questions that I have are directly related to this video. I would not want anyone to watch this video to answer my questions.

The 3rd Passenger
In the video, where is the girl wearing the blue shirt? The police report states that there were 3 people in the vehicle (Sanchez (Driver/Murderer); Jaqueline (Victim); and another female.

In the video, a girl wearing a blue shirt is standing and looks to be waiving her arms in the air (an attempt to get assistance)? During the video and before the "accident" the girl wearing the blue shirt is not visible (to me). Do you, or anyone, see the 3rd vehicle passenger in the car before the "accident?"

Approx. 5 seconds into the video, Sanchez quickly pans her phone to show the backseat. It looks as though Jaqueline is sitting directly behind Sanchez (the driver/murderer) - with her (Jaqueline's) seatbelt fastened. There is also movement in the backseat at this time - not by Jaqueline. It almost looks as though there is someone hiding / laying down in the backseat and they move.

Is this moving person shown approx. 5 seconds in the video quickly moving the girl that is also shown standing, waiving her hands in the air at the end of the video (after the "accident)?"

Was Jaqueline Dead Prior to "The Accident" / Jaqueline's Seatbelt?

Why does the report read that Jaqueline was not wearing a seatbelt - when it appears as though Jaqueline was behind the driver with the seatbelt fastened?

Was Jaqueline already dead when this video begins - and Sanchez (the driver) and the other female (who appears to be laying down in the backseat) have put an already dead/murdered Jaqueline in the backseat, put the seatbelt around an already dead Jaqueline?

There must have really been an accident as the vehicle is damaged.

Driver's Side versus Passenger Side of The Vehicle in The Video

Why in the video does Sanchez appear to be driving in a vehicle that has the Driver's Side on the right - instead of the left?

Again, in the video it does appear as though Jaqueline is sitting directly behind Sanchez. After the accident, a large whole is visible in the rear window located on in the passenger side of the vehicle.

The whole in the rear window would coincide with the location of Jacqueline's body prior to the accident. However, this would mean that Sanchez is sitting directly in front of Jacqueline - putting the driver Sanchez on the Front Passenger Side (right) of the vehicle instead of the Front Driver Side (left)?

When the Driver/Murderer Sanchez moves her phone to film the backseat - it appears as though Jaqueline could already be dead. Jaqueline's left eye appears to be closed - Jaqueline is not moving at all - Jaqueline's fatal head injuries (if they happened before the "accident)" could be (carefully) obscured by Sanchez.

Did Sanchez Premeditatedly Murder Jaqueline?

It seems as though if this was an innocent video filmed by Sanchez before an unexpected and unanticipated fatal car accident - the video would show Jaqueline and the other female in the car moving / singing / interacting with Sanchez, and, the recording.

Instead, it seems as though this video was filmed by Sanchez in an attempt to make it look as though Jacqueline died in a surprising car accident. Jacqueline is briefly shown in the video - however, Jacqueline's body pre-accident appears to be lifeless. In the video, there appears to be no sign of the 3rd female in the car - the only sign of the 3rd female is the quick movement approx 5 seconds into the video. Again, it looks as though someone is laying in the backseat and quickly moves (this movement can be seen in the video between the seats / middle / "hump" area of the backseat).

This video is beyond distressing, upsetting, alarming, frightening, and sad.

This video does not appear to be innocent at any time. If there were 3 girls in the car, listening to music, singing a song, enjoying "playing it up for the camera" - it seems as though ALL 3 girls would be visible singing and "playing it up for the camera" before a fatal car accident surprised them all.

Instead, in the video what is supposed to be a girl innocently driving with 2 other girl passengers (one being her sister) begins and ends in disorganized and discomfiting manner.

Jaqueline's Fatal Head Injuries versus Sanchez's No Injuries & 3rd Passenger Standing After "Accident"

How did Jaqueline end up with what appears to be a whole in the right side of her head / dead - and Sanchez is not injured at all? Not only is Sanchez not injured - Sanchez is able to immediately film the aftermath of the accident? An accident that caused her sister to die? The other female passenger does not appear to be severely injured as she is standing and waiving her arms. This accident only injures and kills Jaqueline?

How does Live Streaming Work?

I am not familiar with live-streaming - why does Sanchez not use her phone to immediately phone for emergency services? Allegedly, Sanchez loses control of the vehicle, the vehicle flips, Jaqueline is thrown from the vehicle through the rear window (allegedly because Jaqueline is not wearing her seatbelt), Jaqueline dies, and Sanchez & the 3rd vehicle passenger do not have injuries (allegedly because Sanchez and the 3rd vehicle passenger were both wearing seat belts).

Again, in the video Jaqueline appears to be wearing a seat belt. A 3rd vehicle passenger is not clearly visible.

Is it possible with this live stream that Sanchez and the 3rd vehicle passenger could have purposely flipped the vehicle - took time to stage the car accident aftermath - and then continued to live stream?

Or, is the live stream continuous - showing the vehicle flip, Sanchez picking up the phone, Sanchez getting out of the vehicle, Sanchez going over to film her sister Jaqueline's dead body / Jaqueline dying?

Is Jaqueline Dead Throughout The Video / Video Never Captures an Alive/Well/Safe Jacqueline?

Again, is it possible that Jaqueline was dead during the entire video? Sanchez had already killed Jaqueline - put Jaqueline in to the vehicle, propped Jaqueline's body up in the backseat, fastened the seat belt across Jaqueline, and Sanchez made this video to give veracity to a staged car accident (a staged car accident associated with the goal of accounting for Jaqueline's death)?

Apologies for this long post. I appreciate you (everyone) that takes their time to read this post and answer any of the questions. I think that this post is so long as I am posting it immediately after watching the uncensored video. After viewing this video, I experienced anxiety and nausea. Watching such evil left me in a state of sadness and confusion.

This is so sad and crazy. I watched the video which thankfully had the poor sister's face blurred out, but did I hear the younger sister cry out at the end? Not sure what I heard....

There was another young girl in the back seat too, the little sister's friend. That is who cries out at the end, I think. The sister was already dead. :cry:

I think it is possible the 3rd girl wasn't visible because maybe she didn't want to be seen posted on live video. Maybe her parents didn't know she was driving down the road in a car with the drunk older sister of her friend. So she tried to stay hidden when the camera was pointed in the back seat?
She may have had brothers or sisters and knew they might see the live video, and she would be in trouble.

Booze PLUS using her phone. Ugh.

I wish I could understand what she says, but I'm not watching that video again. Whatever she says she flips the bird immediately before she turns the wheel and "loses control" of the car.
I'm not buying any accident here. Thank God the other girl wasn't killed too.
MOO

Booze PLUS using her phone. Ugh.

PLUS no seat belts.

I will be genuinely surprised if this girl wasn't on drugs. I have my fair share of experience with drinking, and I just can't reconcile how she seemed to have a clear understanding of what's happened but reacted and talked about it so calmly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back