Cat Under Car for 70 Miles Survives

IdahoMom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What a lucky kitty! :)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/automotive/5816077/detail.html

Driving down the New Jersey Turnpike can be scary enough. But imagine doing it clinging to the drive train of an SUV.

That was how a gray-and-white domestic shorthair cat traveled for 70 miles before being rescued.

The driver was going down the turnpike from Newark to Cherry Hill two days before Christmas when another driver spotted the cat through the wheel well.

What a great story that the kitty survived. But I wonder how many lives that kitty used up in that 70 miles.

Anngelique said:
What a great story that the kitty survived. But I wonder how many lives that kitty used up in that 70 miles.
LOL. Hopefully just one! :blowkiss:

We have this guy at work that probably drives the same or more miles. One day when he got to work and parked in the garage he got out and heard meowing. A kitten was in his wheel well. Another girl and I brought it up to our offices, washed it off and it spent the day in my lap. I was going to take it home when the guy got a call from someone he had visited the day before asking if he had seen his daughters kitty. Needless to say I didn't get to take it home. I had already named it too. LOL

kato said:
We have this guy at work that probably drives the same or more miles. One day when he got to work and parked in the garage he got out and heard meowing. A kitten was in his wheel well. Another girl and I brought it up to our offices, washed it off and it spent the day in my lap. I was going to take it home when the guy got a call from someone he had visited the day before asking if he had seen his daughters kitty. Needless to say I didn't get to take it home. I had already named it too. LOL
Oh, this is such a sweet story!

I had a kitty that climbed up under my car, but fell, and I inadvertantly hit him. Not a good day! :sick: I wish our little guy could have held on like these 2 kitties. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back