1411 users online (283 members and 1128 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman "marries" dolphin (yes, the actual mammal!)

British Woman Marries Dolphin

In a modest ceremony at Dolphin Reef in the southern Israeli port of Eilat, Tendler, a 41-year-old British citizen, apparently became the world's first person to "marry" a dolphin.

"It's not a perverted thing. I do love this dolphin. He's the love of my life," she said yesterday, upon her return to London.Tendler, who said she imports clothes and promotes rock bands in England, has visited Israel several times a year since first meeting the dolphin.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,180478,00.html
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

What will people think of next.

Let's just hope she doesn't think of mating... we may see little mermaids for real!!
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

H0NEYWEST is offline I have a .38 and an ocelot ~ they're both loaded
    Considering my ex-husbands, marrying a dolphin would be a step up the food chain for me. I wish them the best!

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    Let's just hope she doesn't think of mating... we may see little mermaids for real!!

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

The dolphin's name is "Cindy." So, is she a lesbian who married a girl dolphin, or is the dolphin a boy they just named with a girl name? I'm so confused.

Are they going to film the honeymoom?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I couldn't help myself, I had to click on this thread and I'm laughing my a$$ off at each or your posts! You know, nothing shocks me anymore about the lengths some people go to to get attention, but marrying a dolphin???

I haven't read the article yet, did they exchange rings????