Woman "marries" dolphin (yes, the actual mammal!)

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
British Woman Marries Dolphin

In a modest ceremony at Dolphin Reef in the southern Israeli port of Eilat, Tendler, a 41-year-old British citizen, apparently became the world's first person to "marry" a dolphin.

"It's not a perverted thing. I do love this dolphin. He's the love of my life," she said yesterday, upon her return to London.Tendler, who said she imports clothes and promotes rock bands in England, has visited Israel several times a year since first meeting the dolphin.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,180478,00.html

Let's just hope she doesn't think of mating... we may see little mermaids for real!! :p

:waitasec: Considering my ex-husbands, marrying a dolphin would be a step up the food chain for me. I wish them the best!

PrayersForMaura said:
Let's just hope she doesn't think of mating... we may see little mermaids for real!! :p

:laugh: :laugh:

The dolphin's name is "Cindy." So, is she a lesbian who married a girl dolphin, or is the dolphin a boy they just named with a girl name? I'm so confused. :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Are they going to film the honeymoom? :D

I couldn't help myself, I had to click on this thread and I'm laughing my a$$ off at each or your posts! You know, nothing shocks me anymore about the lengths some people go to to get attention, but marrying a dolphin??? :doh:

I haven't read the article yet, did they exchange rings???? :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back