NC - Jaylen Laney, 2, shot to death, Charlotte, 2 Jan 2006

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
The death investigation of a toddler centers around a north Charlotte home on the 6400 of Countryside Drive.

Tuesday police and neighbors still want to know if an innocent two-year-old child was murdered, or was shot as the result of a terrible accident.

“You hear shots out here all the time, you just don't know where it’s coming from,” neighbor Tracey Cabarrus said.

Ten O’clock Monday night, two-year-old Jaylen Laney was with his parents and siblings visiting family inside when a gun went off inside.

A single shot from a handgun struck and killed Jaylen Laney. Police have questioned the boy's parents, Zaron Laney and Keisha Stroud about what happened. 6NEWS found out both have a prior arrest for "inflicting bodily harm" to their child.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-010306-jmn-ad-shooting.3e382463.html

mysteriew said:
The death investigation of a toddler centers around a north Charlotte home on the 6400 of Countryside Drive.

Tuesday police and neighbors still want to know if an innocent two-year-old child was murdered, or was shot as the result of a terrible accident.

“You hear shots out here all the time, you just don't know where it’s coming from,” neighbor Tracey Cabarrus said.

Ten O’clock Monday night, two-year-old Jaylen Laney was with his parents and siblings visiting family inside when a gun went off inside.

A single shot from a handgun struck and killed Jaylen Laney. Police have questioned the boy's parents, Zaron Laney and Keisha Stroud about what happened. 6NEWS found out both have a prior arrest for "inflicting bodily harm" to their child.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-010306-jmn-ad-shooting.3e382463.html
oh i hate guns, DH and i debate the "gun issue" all the time, i was raised around them since my dad is a hunter but i dont want them around my son, i am so scared of them, accidents happen to often....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back