695 users online (83 members and 612 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Charles Roebuck, 9, Columbus, 26 July 2017

Police officers were called to the area of Clarendon Avenue and Palmetto Street on Thursday morning after 9-year-old Charles Anthony Roebuck Jr. went missing.

Roebuck’s grandmother told officers she last saw him Wednesday at about noon, when he left to go to a neighborhood store.

Roebuck is described as a black male, 4 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 50 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue shirt, blue jean shorts, and Nike shoes. He was seen leaving on a BMX style bicycle with duct tape on it.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/07/27/columbus...missing-child/

I'm working two blocks from there right now and this is the first I've heard of this missing boy. I watched the local news this morning and no mention! The Ohio State Fair tragedy has overshadowed all other news locally. I'll keep my eye out for this little one!

I find it odd that he went missing around noon Wednesday while riding his bike to the store but and wasn't reported missing until Thursday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    I find it odd that he went missing around noon Wednesday while riding his bike to the store but and wasn't reported missing until Thursday morning.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Also, I wouldn't ride a bike alone in this neighborhood, let alone send a 9 year old out alone.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Fishy indeed! I wonder if the store he was headed to has cameras? He looks so much younger than 9!
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

The nearest store to this intersection is called the Belvidere Mini Mart. I can't seem to be able to post the google earth street view, but it is located at 126 Belvidere ave, Columbus, OH if anyone wants to look at it. I highly doubt there were outside cameras. Possibly one inside.

Quote Originally Posted by psych-nurse View Post
    The nearest store to this intersection is called the Belvidere Mini Mart. I can't seem to be able to post the google earth street view, but it is located at 126 Belvidere ave, Columbus, OH if anyone wants to look at it. I highly doubt there were outside cameras. Possibly one inside.
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Clar...84!2d39.953126

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Columbus police asking for help locating high-risk missing child

http://nbc4i.com/2017/07/27/columbus...missing-child/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

FYI: It's against Facebook TOS for a child that age to have a Facebook page. I just found that out last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police said 9-year-old Charles Anthony Roebuck Jr was found Thursday around noon.
    http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local...ing-9-year-old

Found

Great news!
    "Crack up the music and dance!"