1310 users online (262 members and 1048 guests)  

Websleuths News

Walk the Line

Found this in my Local Paper. It is about Joaquin Phoenix and Shooter Jennings visiting Folsom. An actor who has not let fame get to his head.
    http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/13545841.htm
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

I haven't seen this movie yet, but I really want to. I am waiting for DVD! I do like Joaquin in just about anything, or in that case, with nothing at all!

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    I haven't seen this movie yet, but I really want to. I am waiting for DVD! I do like Joaquin in just about anything, or in that case, with nothing at all!
    Awww, go see it in the theater. We never go, but we did with this movie, and it was just extra special in the theater. Joaquin is academy award material (although i don't think he'll win...) and he's just magnetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ang50
    Awww, go see it in the theater. We never go, but we did with this movie, and it was just extra special in the theater. Joaquin is academy award material (although i don't think he'll win...) and he's just magnetic.

Did you see him in "Return to Paradise"??? That scene where his friend is being executed should have gotten him the award years and years ago. I think he's definately one to watch out for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Did you see him in "Return to Paradise"??? That scene where his friend is being executed should have gotten him the award years and years ago. I think he's definately one to watch out for.
    I will have to watch it. I really admire his acting ability, and his morals and background, and all, but he's just HOT! HOT!!!