Walk the Line

I haven't seen this movie yet, but I really want to. I am waiting for DVD! I do like Joaquin in just about anything, or in that case, with nothing at all!

gardenmom said:
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I really want to. I am waiting for DVD! I do like Joaquin in just about anything, or in that case, with nothing at all!
Awww, go see it in the theater. We never go, but we did with this movie, and it was just extra special in the theater. Joaquin is academy award material (although i don't think he'll win...) and he's just magnetic.

Ang50 said:
Awww, go see it in the theater. We never go, but we did with this movie, and it was just extra special in the theater. Joaquin is academy award material (although i don't think he'll win...) and he's just magnetic.

Did you see him in "Return to Paradise"??? That scene where his friend is being executed should have gotten him the award years and years ago. I think he's definately one to watch out for.

Jeana (DP) said:
Did you see him in "Return to Paradise"??? That scene where his friend is being executed should have gotten him the award years and years ago. I think he's definately one to watch out for.
I will have to watch it. I really admire his acting ability, and his morals and background, and all, but he's just HOT! HOT!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back