1100 users online (228 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

KS - Serial rapist targeting Kansas college campuses

New information about serial rapist targeting Kansas college campuses

timeline+rapes.JPG

"Police said the person was usually described as a white man between 5'9" and 6'0" which various descriptions of his build, weight and age. In the most recent description from 2015, the victim described him as a white man, approximately 5'10", heavier set, most noticeably around the stomach and thighs. Officers said several victims reported he had a large stomach. Investigators believe the person is 33 years old."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/New...436974413.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    New information about serial rapist targeting Kansas college campuses

timeline+rapes.JPG

"Police said the person was usually described as a white man between 5'9" and 6'0" which various descriptions of his build, weight and age. In the most recent description from 2015, the victim described him as a white man, approximately 5'10", heavier set, most noticeably around the stomach and thighs. Officers said several victims reported he had a large stomach. Investigators believe the person is 33 years old."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/New...436974413.html
    hmm 33 years old. oddly specific. wonder what makes them think that..

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskers16 View Post
    hmm 33 years old. oddly specific. wonder what makes them think that..
    I know, right? How would they know it to be so specific?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

From the link
    "Investigators believe the person was at least 33 years old at the time of the 2015 attack."
    It it possible that they can tell how old from DNA? Or maybe he said something during the attacks?
    This is horrible and things like these freak me out. I hope he's found before any more victims.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I don't think they can specify age by DNA.

But I was also thinking he may have said something...maybe said 'today's my birthday--i'm 33' or something sick and twisted like that while committing a rape...
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I was working in Manhattan.KS in 2005 thru 2016 and strangely did not hear of these attacks. As it was contract services I was not there every week, but thru 2014 it was often every other week. I will contact my friend for whom I worked and ask what they know or remember regarding these attacks. Will get back if I have anything to offer.

Possible former student who kept going back? Considering he is allegedly now 35, and it started in 2000, he'd have been 18, Freshman.
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

"gangs"

I think definitely connected somehow
    or a professor? student/TA? or service provider ... contract cleaning or construction worker

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Possible former student who kept going back? Considering he is allegedly now 35, and it started in 2000, he'd have been 18, Freshman.

Dear God my nieces were there!!!

Hmmm...I went to KSU in 2005 and KU after that. I never heard about these. Am I understanding that they are just now thinking they are connected?

Interesting that they think he watched the victims before. Back in the day, right around 2004, Facebook was still just college kids, or mostly college kids. You could (and we encouraged by profs sometimes) to add your course schedule to your profile page. I wonder if any of the victims utilized this feature.

I started at K-State in 2002 when I was 18 and graduated in 2006. I'm 33 now and still live in Manhattan. I don't remember hearing about the rapes till probably half way through college when I was living in a house with some other girls. We were always really scared after that and to this day I always check locks before I go to bed. I was shocked to hear that a 2015 rape had been linked to this perp since it had been so long since I had heard of him.

I wonder if he is from Manhattan since lots of the attacks were over school breaks? Also wonder when the 2015 attack happened could it have been the weekend of a football game or something that an alumni might have been in town for?

FB_IMG_1501250579370.jpg

Ok reread the poster and all the attacks not just some were over school breaks which makes me think even more it is someone local to Manhattan. 3 of the attacks happened at the Chase apartment complex which is a big fairly popular apartment complex near the stadium. Wonder if he lived there or had friends who lived there at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    Dear God my nieces were there!!!
    I have a niece and a sister there, too. It makes me mad the public did not know about this!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I have a niece and a sister there, too. It makes me mad the public did not know about this!
    The public absolutely did know about this, it was in the news and police warned students to keep doors and windows locked. My roommates Dad bought us all mace after hearing about it, that was probably in 2003 or 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by ksprincess View Post
    The public absolutely did know about this, it was in the news and police warned students to keep doors and windows locked. My roommates Dad bought us all mace after hearing about it, that was probably in 2003 or 2004.
    That is good to know! I made a bad assumption based on me never hearing about it and comments I had read under articles. I was in school at that may be why I didn't hear about it or if I did, I didn't retain it.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast