TX TX - Houston, UnkFem 18-30, UP3581, Skeletal in field, 'Nike Can' TShirt, clothes, Aug'98

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if anyone knows anything more or can find out any more on this Jane Doe.Newspaper articles? anything?I am looking into this Jane Doe also possibly being my sister.Does anyone know of a few email addresses you can give me to write to to check.Please find me information on this Jane Doe.

Thankyou
suzanne

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/UnidentifiedDetails.asp?id=U0310045

Hi
Also where is this address on the map of Harris county Texas?
Suzanne

Hi Suzannec4444,

I am so sorry you are going through this. I have found very little that will help you... but here is what I have... it took about an hour to find that.

The body was located in a field near a Middle School, the one listed below.
Edwin M Wells Middle School
4033 Gladeridge Dr.
Houston, TX 77068
Harris County
Phone: (281) 586-2630 Fax: (281) 586-2637

Paper: Houston Chronicle
Date: TUE 08/11/1998
Section: A
Page: 16
Edition: 3 STAR
Decomposed body found
The badly decomposed body of an unidentified female was found Sunday in a northwest Harris County field. The remains, mostly bones and some scraps of clothing, were found just after 8 p.m. Sunday in the 4000 block of Gladeridge by a man walking his dogs. Harris County deputies said the remains had been there at least a month. An autopsy will be done to try to determine the woman's identity and cause of death.

I think that will probably be all that is available to you. Maybe you should just go ahead and call the people below and talk to them about it. Atleast check with the helpline.
I will be thinking of you :blowkiss:

Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Texas Department of Public Safety
P O Box 4087
Austin, Texas 78773-0422
Phone: (512) 424-5074
Helpline: (800) 346-3243

Hi
Thankyou very much.If they didn't know the hair color and was just bones.Doesn't the Jane Doe sound like she had been there much longer than a month?Maybe animals had gotten to her
thankyou very much

Suzanne

suzannec4444 said:
Hi
Thank you very much. If they didn't know the hair color and was just bones. Doesn't the Jane Doe sound like she had been there much longer than a month?Maybe animals had gotten to her
thank you very much

Suzanne
There's so much I don't understand about forensics. Sometimes they can't tell the color of the eyes. I guess much of it has to do with the weather and the effects it has on a body.

I imagine the body would have been extremely decomposed based on the time of year... June, July, and August. Heat is so destructive.

It is possible it could have been there longer.

Hi
Thankyou for helping me.This is why I like newspaper articles.Because it does not sound like my sister .I thought this Jane Doe sounded dead for a long time.

suzanne

Suzanne, from the link you posted, it stated dental information is available. Do you know who your sister's dentist was to get her records to send for comparison?

Hi
There were over the years dental(no xrays)that have changed a few times over the years.From fillings to no fillings.They are now saying there are no dentals on file for my sister.

Suzanne

Even without an acutal x-ray, they could at least rule out any records sent to them of your sister's. (ie, if she had a her #11 tooth filled, and the remains show no filling had ever been done on that tooth.) If I were you, any kind of record you could find may be helpful in ruling out the possiblity it's your sister, or if further tests, DNA, need to be done to confirm the identity.

Hi
There are no dentals on file for my sister.My DNA is on file to compare with any unidentified Jane Does found.

suzanne

suzannec4444 said:
Hi
There are no dentals on file for my sister.My DNA is on file to compare with any unidentified Jane Does found.

suzanne
Along the lines of what Sadiemae was saying. I wonder if you have any pictures of your sister where you can see inside her mouth, like is she yawning in any of them? If so, maybe you can see a filling? Bless you for coming on here everyday with hope. How is your mom doing?

Hi
Thankyou.She died in 1995 never knowing what happened to tammy.

suzanne

Jane Doe is in Namus.
https://identifyus.org/cases/3581

She had fractured ribs and sternum but it doesn't say whether this was ante or perimortem.
Dental charts are available but not yet entered in Namus.
Her DNA is "complete and entered".

Oh Suzanne, you have been searching such a long time for your sister. I truly hope that one day you find some answers. *advertiser censored*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back