SC - Jason Hertzog, 5 mos, dies of abuse, Atlantic Beach, 20 July 2004

aussiegran

Reaction score
An Horry County man has pleaded guilty in the 2004 death of his infant son, according to the 15th Circuit solicitor's office.

Prosecutors said Jason Hertzog pleaded guilty Friday to voluntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

He pleaded guilty to killing 5-month-old Jason Hertzog Jr., who died July 23, 2004, after spending three days on life support at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.

The child's mother, Tiffany Hertzog, also is charged in his death. She is awaiting trial, according to Bert von Herrmann, assistant 15th Circuit solicitor.

Police arrested both parents on charges they abused the child at E&E Motel in Atlantic Beach where the family lived at the time.
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/news/local/crime_courts/13404988.htm
Poor little baby only 5 months old .I hope they get DP:furious:

aussiegran said:
An Horry County man has pleaded guilty in the 2004 death of his infant son, according to the 15th Circuit solicitor's office.

Prosecutors said Jason Hertzog pleaded guilty Friday to voluntary manslaughter and was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

He pleaded guilty to killing 5-month-old Jason Hertzog Jr., who died July 23, 2004, after spending three days on life support at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.

The child's mother, Tiffany Hertzog, also is charged in his death. She is awaiting trial, according to Bert von Herrmann, assistant 15th Circuit solicitor.

Police arrested both parents on charges they abused the child at E&E Motel in Atlantic Beach where the family lived at the time.
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld/myrtlebeachonline/news/local/crime_courts/13404988.htm
Poor little baby only 5 months old .I hope they get DP:furious:
I with ya! They totally deserve the DP!:behindbar

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member