GUILTY IN - Lt. Aaron Allen, 38, fatally shot, Homecroft, 27 July 2017 *Arrest*

trigger

Reaction score
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A police officer died after being shot multiple times while responding to a traffic crash on the south side of Indianapolis, authorities said Thursday.

Lt. Aaron Allen of the Southport Police Department was responding to a crash with entrapment Thursday afternoon when he was shot, Sgt. Kendale Adams of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department told reporters at a news conference. Allen died at Eskenazi Hospital, Adams said.

“Shots were fired by one of the vehicle’s occupants, striking the Southport lieutenant,” Adams said.

Two other officers at the scene, including one who was off-duty at the time, returned fire, striking a person inside the vehicle, Adams said. That person and a second person injured in the crash were hospitalized and in custody with non-life-threatening injuries. Their names were not immediately released.

http://woodtv.com/2017/07/27/indiana-officer-shot-multiple-times-killed/

“We heard a lot of sirens. We were unsure what was going on,” witness Ciarra Williams told FOX 59. “And then we come up here and we were told by police officers that there was four teenagers in the vehicle and that fires were shot (sic)."

It was four teens? That is really frightening.

What a shame that the cable news run stories about politics 24/7. I would have never have heard about this
hero if it wasn't for WS. Another officer shot to death. My heart breaks!

So disgusting that the teen(s) murdered an officer who was doing his duty and was there to HELP.

Rest in peace, officer Allen !

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A police officer died after being shot multiple times while responding to a traffic crash on the south side of Indianapolis, authorities said Thursday.

Lt. Aaron Allen of the Southport Police Department was responding to a call about a crash with people trapped inside a vehicle Thursday afternoon when he was shot, Sgt. Kendale Adams of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department told reporters at a news conference. Allen died at Eskenazi Hospital, Adams said.

“Shots were fired by one of the vehicle’s occupants, striking the Southport lieutenant,” Adams said.

http://woodtv.com/2017/07/27/indiana...-times-killed/

So this veteran officer responds to an urgent call , about people trapped in a car after an accident. And as he approaches the vehicle---TO HELP THEM---he is shot to death by one of the occupants.

How are cops supposed to be calm and fearless, when there are so many irrational, violent citizens wanting to do them harm?

On the day that he would be killed answering a call for help, Southport's one full-time, paid police officer asked to come into work late.

Why? the chief asked.

Lt. Aaron Allan wanted to walk his 5-year-old son to his first day of kindergarten."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...uthport-police-officer-aaron-allan/520656001/

More about this wonderful "teddy bear" police officer at the link

Sooo very heartbreaking :(

The picture breaks my heart

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

attachment.php

A bittersweet picture shows Southport Police Department Lt. Aaron Allan walking his 5-year-old son to the bus stop on the child’s first day of Kindergarten.

Allan’s wife took the picture on Thursday. Less than six hours later, Allan was killed in the line of duty.
http://fox59.com/2017/07/28/photo-s...of-kindergarten-hours-before-he-was-murdered/

Attachments

• IMG_1460.JPG
    IMG_1460.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 217
Oh NOOOO> That is so heartbreaking. His son's first day of school, and his dad is slaughtered, for no reason. :rose:

Looks like white supremacists? ? Any FB links?

Court documents say Allan sustained 14 gunshot wounds, WISH-TV reported. They say Homecroft Police Maj. C.T. Bowman, who also responded to the crash, says Brown was upside-down in the vehicle and being held in by his seat belt. He says Brown was "hysterical" and Allan told Brown to be calm.

Bowman says Allan climbed into the car, then Bowman turned to speak to a female witness when shots rang out, the documents say. Bowman said he heard 10 or 12 gunshots followed by a lull, then two or three additional gunshots.

Indianapolis police said two other officers, including one who was off-duty, returned fire and shot one of the people in the car, but they didn't specify whether it was Brown. Both people in the car suffered non-life-threatening injuries, police spokesman Sgt. Kendale Adams said Friday.

Southport Police Chief Thomas Vaughn said Allan would have been in "medic mode instead of police mode" as he approached the crash scene, which was in a largely residential area.

http://fox59.com/2017/07/28/photo-s...of-kindergarten-hours-before-he-was-murdered/

I had no idea the officer had crawled INSIDE the upside down crashed car, in order to try and release the victim's seatbelt and rescue them. Why would this guy shoot him?

Looks like white supremacists? ? Any FB links?

why would you say he looks like a white supremacist? The articles state his FB is full of pictures of his 3 yr old son and the Tattoos he does at his shop.

If there were 'white power ' indications on his FB, I think the reporter would have said so.

Court documents provide new details on officer’s death but no motive

"One of the witnesses is the 20-year-old man who was in the car with 28-year-old Jason Brown, the man accused of killing Allan. 24-Hour News 8 is not naming the man at this time, as he has not been charged with a crime. Detectives interviewed and released the man.

In the filings, the man said that Brown had picked him up at Country Club Apartments and that they had stopped at a gas station. The witness said they began driving south on Madison Avenue, then Brown began speeding for no known reason. He said Brown was maneuvering around vehicles before striking the curb, leading the 2004 BMW car to become inverted in a yard."

http://wishtv.com/2017/07/28/court-documents-provide-new-details-on-officer-death-but-no-motive/

The Southport Police Department confirmed that body camera video exists. The video is currently is possession of the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office. 24-Hour News 8 has requested that it be made public so that the community has a better understanding of what happened. The chief of the Southport Police Department said it will be released when the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office approves of its release.

http://wishtv.com/2017/07/28/what-w...t-know-regarding-the-death-of-lt-aaron-allan/

why would you say he looks like a white supremacist? The articles state his FB is full of pictures of his 3 yr old son and the Tattoos he does at his shop.

If there were 'white power ' indications on his FB, I think the reporter would have said so.

I'm confused, too. Heck, I thought human was referring to the officer.

(White and bald, I guess that could look like a white supremacist (aka skinhead) to some??????)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back