Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater Than

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

7563232-3x2-340x227.jpg

July 27 2016

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

HUMAN REMAINS IDENTIFIED AT MOUNT MACEDON

February 21, 2017

Police can confirm the human remains found at Mount Macedon yesterday are that of missing Avondale Heights, woman Karen Ristevski.

Investigators received the results following forensic testing this afternoon.

Karen was last seen at her home address on Oakley Drive in Avondale Heights at about 10am on 29 June last year.

Her remains were located by a member of the public in bushland off Loch Road at Mount Macedon about 12.30pm yesterday.

Police conducted a line search at the scene today and are keen to speak to anyone that may have seen any suspicious activity in that area.

Missing Persons Squad detectives are appealing for anyone that may have been walking along the dirt track off Loch Road or anyone that may have seen any vehicles to contact them.

Investigators are also hoping to speak to anyone that may have been at Mount Macedon any time from June last year and took photos or any video footage in the area.

Anyone with information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au.

Karen Ristevski: Husband Borce 'a suspect' as police issue strong message to killer

June 16, 2017

The husband of Karen Ristevski is a suspect in the ongoing homicide investigation as detectives implore her suspected killer to come forward.

“The person who has done this has a story to tell. They only get one chance to tell it. I encourage them, if they are so inclined, tell it now,” Inspector Tim Day said in an ominous message for her suspected killer today.

[...]

New CCTV is believed to show Ms Ristevski’s Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe travelling north-west along the Old-Calder Highway through Diggers Rest shortly after 11am on June 29 last year – the same day she went missing.

[...]

Insp. Day also revealed her husband Borce Ristevski “remains a suspect” in the year-long investigation, adding Mr Ristevski had not been shown the vision and was likely only viewing it today.

[...]

Mr Ristevski, 53, has vehemently denied any involvement in his wife's disappearance and murder.

Previous Thread - Thread #12

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Police perform tests on Karen Ristevski’s Mercedes
July 27, 2017

POLICE have been seen performing tests on the black Mercedes which belonged to murdered woman Karen Ristevski around Melbourne for the second time this week.

Investigators were on Thursday spotted driving the luxury car from the Ristevski Avondale Heights home towards the Calder Freeway.

The car was then seen moving onto the Melton Highway.

Ms Ristevski’s Mercedes is a crucial piece of evidence as a similar vehicle — and possibly the Ristevski car — was seen at Diggers Rest and Mt Macedon on the day she disappeared.

Here's something else that weirds me out and makes me still wonder about any AR involvement....

A few of us that know these areas bejng talked about.....Know the Merc sighting crossing the Diggers Rest Railway station rail line....IS NOT on the way to the bush grave that media suggests...

It is on the way to Toolernvale or Blackhill road....

But theres a catch.....

If the car went the most simple logical way to Blackhill Road it would have been picked up by a camera that virtually sits on the side of the road ....

the carpark exit from the station...this camera would have had an upclose and personal view of the car and occupants...

If it went that way ......police WILL have the video evidence...

If the car went straight.....well it ends up in a new estate....a rabbit Warren of homes...many houses.. streets to turn left n right..very narrow roads...a Merc would be very noticible in these streets..

But if you follow the road straight over the rail lines...travel a km....and basically take the first left...your on the stepsons road..

ETA: Either police have that extra footage.....which will be a very close cctv footage of the car as there would be no way to avoid it......or the car did make its way through the rabbit Warren new estate. ..it's hard to imagine no one would have spotted it.

Lol maybe they just got lost. But that would mean the reporter was there just waiting for them to get lost.
Couldn't have scripted that :D

Yeah.... the footage of the merc going into Watergardens has the media car right behind it....I think media were definately invited for this drive...

Why...???

Or she recently had it serviced and mileage would be noted.

Truw. However, an older car wouldn't be on a tight service schedule (well unless of course faulty fuel gauge!) , so with potentially thousands of kM clocked up, a trip to my Macedon wouldn't be able to be deduced.
Refuelling tho is maybe a weekly occurrence.

So if you presume Karen refilled on the monday, and assuming she does a regular work commute involving a 40km (or whatever) round trip and allow potentially 5 -10 km for other commute in her local area for errands etc, a longer 00's km trip would eat into the tank of fuel. So either fuel level would be lower than expected for the number of days after filling or very recently refilled (by BR either before the trip or after). Just a thought.

Hoping we will be talking about an arrest soon in this new thread 🤞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping we will be talking about an arrest soon in this new thread 🤞

Lucky # 13
The pressure does seem to be building and tiny bits of info are coming out even though we don't know what they mean yet lol

Ok, now this is a "really" out there thought. What if Karen walked the route and came out of the walk into Warrick court to meet up with AR to hand over that $850. And got caught by BR. Warrick court backs onto Buckley street and there is a bus stop not far on Buckley street. Warrick court also has an empty block at the end of the court which you could possibly walk down from Buckley street.
AR had posted on 29 June around 5amish that he was is Footscray Bunnings so did he catch a bus from around there to Buckley street .
Maybe BR and Karen drove him home that morning and a fight errupted after drop off.

Edited: actually just remembered there is no back seat in that Merc!!!

Truw. However, an older car wouldn't be on a tight service schedule (well unless of course faulty fuel gauge!) , so with potentially thousands of kM clocked up, a trip to my Macedon wouldn't be able to be deduced.
Refuelling tho is maybe a weekly occurrence.

So if you presume Karen refilled on the monday, and assuming she does a regular work commute involving a 40km (or whatever) round trip and allow potentially 5 -10 km for other commute in her local area for errands etc, a longer 00's km trip would eat into the tank of fuel. So either fuel level would be lower than expected for the number of days after filling or very recently refilled (by BR either before the trip or after). Just a thought.
Maybe only serviced when Rego was nearly due - the first week of August. Petrol also works but they need to know her every movement.

Ok, now this is a "really" out there thought. What if Karen walked the route and came out of the walk into Warrick court to meet up with AR to hand over that $850. And got caught by BR. Warrick court backs onto Buckley street and there is a bus stop not far on Buckley street. Warrick court also has an empty block at the end of the court which you could possibly walk down from Buckley street.
AR had posted on 29 June around 5amish that he was is Footscray Bunnings so did he catch a bus from around there to Buckley street .
Maybe BR and Karen drove him home that morning and a fight errupted after drop off.

Whilst this doesn't really impact upon your thought overall, I have a minor correction - AR's checkin at West Footscray Bunnings was in the early hours of the 16th of July, 2016.

I don't remember exactly what he posted....except we did find it strange that there were multiple postings into the a.m ...the start of the 29th...

May have to review old posts...

Here's something else that weirds me out and makes me still wonder about any AR involvement....

A few of us that know these areas bejng talked about.....Know the Merc sighting crossing the Diggers Rest Railway station rail line....IS NOT on the way to the bush grave that media suggests...

But theres a catch.....

If the car went the most simple logical way to Blackhill Road it would have been picked up by a camera that virtually sits on the side of the road ....

the carpark exit from the station...this camera would have had an upclose and personal view of the car and occupants...

If the car went straight.....well it ends up in a new estate....a rabbit Warren of homes...many houses.. streets to turn left n right..very narrow roads...a Merc would be very noticible in these streets..

But if you follow the road straight over the rail lines...travel a km....and basically take the first left...your on the stepsons road..

ETA: Either police have that extra footage.....which will be a very close cctv footage of the car as there would be no way to avoid it......or the car did make its way through the rabbit Warren new estate. ..it's hard to imagine no one would have spotted it.

Do you think Borce tried to deliberately implicate or frame AR by burying Karen in closer proximity to his home? Or do you think it might be a case that he was familiar with the area because AR lives close by and VR's involvement with his horse?

Also passing on my big thanks Puggles, your information has been amazing. Stay safe!

11:11 Merc spotted crossing Diggers Rest Railway line...

Which way did it go???

If it turned left over the railway line onto Diggers Rest Coimadi Road......it would have been caught by the station carpark exit camera....which sits virtually on the street.

If it went straight...look at google maps....its stuck in a Rabbit Warren of small new estate streets.......that all.... just be coincidence all exit back onto Diggers Rest Coimadi Road....just a little further down the road avoiding that camera...

What sits...or who sits in that circle of streets...why this spot of all spots was the Merc seen...???

Its already travelled the Calder.....Past many houses....the Thunderdome...the BPs...the station...North of Coimadi...

Why the cloak n dagger around the diggers rest railway station... why the need to avoid that one camera. ..when you have already passed so many

Yeah.... the footage of the merc going into Watergardens has the media car right behind it....I think media were definately invited for this drive...

Why...???

The police are applying pressure on Borce and any other people involved. Let them know they are working towards an arrest and not giving up.

Whilst this doesn't really impact upon your thought overall, I have a minor correction - AR's checkin at West Footscray Bunnings was in the early hours of the 16th of July, 2016.

I'm pretty sure it was 29 June
Then after that he posted a photo of his hand bandaged up.

I'm pretty sure it was 29 June
Then after that he posted a photo of his hand bandaged up.

You're spot on regarding the broken hand, but off on the date.

I just looked at it in case I was mixed up. The Bunnings checkin is on the post of the broken hand pic. It is dated 16th July 2016 at 03:47.

If you open his page, and then search for Bunnings, it comes right up.

Do you think Borce tried to deliberately implicate or frame AR by burying Karen in closer proximity to his home? Or do you think it might be a case that he was familiar with the area because AR lives close by and VR's involvement with his horse?

Also passing on my big thanks Puggles, your information has been amazing. Stay safe!

The site where Karen was found is about 20 minutes or so further away from the sons house....

So ...no I don't think he was trying to set up the son.

But I do have suspicions that the son is involved based on the video image of the car being driven over the crossing at diggers rest railway station.....less than a 2 minute drive from his sons house...

That with.....the footage we have been shown shows the car crossing the rail line....there is another camera just around the corner...right on the roadside...it would have had clear photos of the car. We haven't been shown those...

So either the police have clear pics...and we are in the dark...or the car was driven straight...and one of the first streets it can turn jnto.....is the sons...

I think they were reviewing the Toolernvale General store video for Vasko......on route the backway from hoppers crossing...

All just my opinion..

But theres a catch.....

Puggle going back to the previous thread. Confirming 2 x different clients. One seeing the lime bags whom I believe and husband are residents on the Mountain. The second seeing Karen walking on the day being a local (hearsay in the same street).

You're spot on regarding the broken hand, but off on the date.

I just looked at it in case I was mixed up. The Bunnings checkin is on the post of the broken hand pic. It is dated 16th July 2016 at 03:47.

If you open his page, and then search for Bunnings, it comes right up.

You are right , just went back on thread 1.
Hus ramblings started on 29 June very early.
Thanks for re checking!!
Was trying to open up his recent check-ins but my iPhone keeps spinning and refuses to open up the older check-ins he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail