OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
23-pike-county-mass-shooting.w529.h352.jpg

The gruesome slayings have rattled this southeast corner of Appalachian Ohio, a region that culturally identifies more closely with neighboring Kentucky and West Virginia than the state’s northern cities.

[...]

Adding to the shock was the discovery of hundreds of illegal marijuana plants on Rhoden’s property, highlighting the region’s dependency on the illegal drug trade as jobs in agriculture and timber have dried up.

Audio 911 Calls

PRESSER: APRIL 27, 2016

Video Interview with Attorney General DeWine Published 8-13-16

Minors: You may discuss what is covered in the main stream media regarding the custody of minor children. If posting snips from articles regarding the children please redact their names. These babes are innocents. One day they will google their names or those of their parents. And plenty will come up. Let's be respectful of them and the catastrophic loss they have suffered at such tender ages. Thanks.

DO NOT SLEUTH STILL LIVING FAMILY MEMBERS' FACEBOOK PAGES AND POST ABOUT IT HERE. Just don't mention it. Period.

Leave the politics, both national and local, at the door. There is no room for them here.

Try to keep your speculation broad as LE has named no suspect(s).

Rules Etiquette & Information

CASE NOTES (courtesy of cujenn81) this link contains locations, distance, victim info, relationships and more.

MEDIA LINKS NO DISCUSSION
CASE MAP (courtesy of K.L.Puyallup)
Preliminary Autopsy Reports
Final Autopsy Reports source article

Previous Thread (#29)

LATEST UPDATES

http://fox45now.com/news/local/inves...sacre-evidence

Investigators search Adams Co. farm for Pike Co. massacre evidence

ADAMS COUNTY, Ohio (WKRC) - Law enforcement officers are searching a farm in Adams County for evidence in the Pike County massacre. That farm is off of SR 32 near Peebles.

The case of the Pike County murders became more complex this week with investigators asking the public to focus attention on one family

DeWine hasn’t named suspects in the case. He has, however, asked the public to focus attention on four members of the Wagner family.

Investigators want more information about Edward “Jake” Wagner, 24, George Wagner IV, 25, George “Billy” Wagner III, 46, and Angela Wagner, 45. All are uncharged.

Just Waiting.... For Justice...

What could the autopsies tell us? Time of death, order of death. IMO, there was more done to these people than we know about. I know, what could be worse than killing 5 young adults/children really and their parents and Uncle? We have some idea that at least maybe CRsr was tortured/overkill. Once all the adrenalin (sp) started or blood letting, I bet it was hard to stop it. To me, this was pure hatred of this family. IMO, everyone, every single one that knew this was going to happen and just let it, is involved and should be punished.
How can any locals that know something let this be? How can you live your day to day life knowing what was done to these people?

What could the autopsies tell us? Time of death, order of death. IMO, there was more done to these people than we know about. I know, what could be worse than killing 5 young adults/children really and their parents and Uncle? We have some idea that at least maybe CRsr was tortured/overkill. Once all the adrenalin (sp) started or blood letting, I bet it was hard to stop it. To me, this was pure hatred of this family. IMO, everyone, every single one that knew this was going to happen and just let it, is involved and should be punished.
How can any locals that know something let this be? How can you live your day to day life knowing what was done to these people?

For all we know it could be an hour or twelve hours between the deaths of some of these people. The Autopsy reports would narrow that window.

Has it been said if CRSr and GR were actually living in the trailer they were found in? It's been said that CRSr and DR were back together, does that mean he was back to living with her?

Has it been said if CRSr and GR were actually living in the trailer they were found in? It's been said that CRSr and DR were back together, does that mean he was back to living with her?
I don't think that anyone knows if he was full time at her home. Sometimes, with failed relationships that get back together, you stay in your home and I stay in mine, and we will meet sometimes, works out ok. A bit of distance from each other.

I wonder with the MJ grows if CRsr and GR took turns guarding the properties and doing periodic walk abouts to make sure no one was snooping around on the property. Also the sleepover with DS supposed to stay with KR maybe that's why that story never made sense. Extra security would be welcome while planting the new seedlings, etc. I don't buy that close friends/cousins, in laws, etc. were not aware of the grows. Just my opinion though.

GR's dad's description of the way CRsr and GR were found sounds to me as if they were awake when the killers struck. Dana was awake too IMO.

I definitely lean toward 3 or more shooters. I don't think the killers would have wanted to risk someone hearing gunfire at another trailer in close proximity and calling 911.

Thinking it could have gone in the order with the killers arriving at CRsr and GR's trailer and GR or CRsr opening the door to them and putting Chance and the other pitbull outside. That solves getting past the dogs. Once inside they pull guns on CRsr and GR. Simultaneously the second person or persons go to DR's trailer and she also lets them enter as she is familiar with them too.

DR might have been a light sleeper. That comes with being a mother. DRsr probably a light sleeper too. That comes with being a father and tending the MJ crops.

I agree that someone was feeding the killers information about the R's activities that night and who knows for how long prior to the murders. The killers knew their routines, but still needed information of when Dana arrived at home that night. Her schedule seems the most unreliable with her working double shifts at times. The most disturbing aspect of this case is that the families knew their killers and opened their doors to them only to be gunned down... like shooting fish in a barrel. The R's worked hard and played hard. Who had so much hate in their hearts toward them?

Authorities have received 883 tips, conducted 465 interviews (some with the same individuals multiple times), executed 38 search warrants and completed 60 cyberextractions of cellphone and DVR records, officials said today.

Why no arrests yet?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious...-unsolved-year-sheriff-vows/story?id=46778919

Would the killers have used a silencer?
Isn't FR house closest to CRSr's? If so, I could see them doing both those houses first in case FR heard gunfire and called 911? With DR being further away there'd be less chance of anyone in that house hearing anything.

Yes they probably did use silencers since it seems so well planned out in advance. I hope there is still much action behind the scenes. I hate limbo!

Why the creepy silence lately? A lot of arrests have been made in the last few months in Pike Co. I'm wondering if AM was some way involved. She's a Crabtree and there's a couple of Crabtree's in Pike Co jail and have been for awhile. Just trying to keep this thread going. It's very hard to do with no info lately. Hang in there people!

It seems all the families in the area have a member working in the health care sectre, so with that thought in mind,I lean toward the conclusion that if one of shooters were injured it could be treated at home.

Why im saying this, I really can not see CRsr not putting up a strong struggle. I can say the same for FR, as it is said he was a scrapper, there had to be damage done to at least one of the shooters.So if you have a wife or partner and you came home marked up or needed medical attention would you not ask what happened? Next you hear what happened to the R family and put 2 and 2 together that puts another person in the know. Someone is going to slip up and drop a clue soon I hope.

Sprry just rambling to keep the thread going

That is the newspaper's argument, not a ruling of the court.

It seems all the families in the area have a member working in the health care sectre, so with that thought in mind,I lean toward the conclusion that if one of shooters were injured it could be treated at home.

Why im saying this, I really can not see CRsr not putting up a strong struggle. I can say the same for FR, as it is said he was a scrapper, there had to be damage done to at least one of the shooters.So if you have a wife or partner and you came home marked up or needed medical attention would you not ask what happened? Next you hear what happened to the R family and put 2 and 2 together that puts another person in the know. Someone is going to slip up and drop a clue soon I hope.

Sprry just rambling to keep the thread going

It sure seems like CRSr and GR put up a fight, so likely some of the attackers received an injury or two. From media reports, it appears Frankie was asleep when killed. I've always thought there were 3 or more people on execution team. Seems like it would have been necessary to have someone in or near Frankie's trailer to make sure he hadn't heard gunshots at CRSr's place or vice versa.

Whoever the killers were, they were experienced, planned in advance, had inside info about the homes, security, etc. and watched them enough to know their schedule and activities. They had to move quickly to ensure no one survived or had the time to get on a cell phone to call 911. Professionals.

It sure seems like CRSr and GR put up a fight, so likely some of the attackers received an injury or two. From media reports, it appears Frankie was asleep when killed. I've always thought there were 3 or more people on execution team. Seems like it would have been necessary to have someone in or near Frankie's trailer to make sure he hadn't heard gunshots at CRSr's place or vice versa.

Whoever the killers were, they were experienced, planned in advance, had inside info about the homes, security, etc. and watched them enough to know their schedule and activities. They had to move quickly to ensure no one survived or had the time to get on a cell phone to call 911. Professionals.

Professionals, yes. That's what make me so leary that it was just anybody off the street. The fact that it went off that night without any problems and no one has talked makes me wonder if it wasn't done by professional. I can't believe that no one has slipped up and let anything out intentionally or not, no one has gotten picked up and was willing to talk. to get something in return

Professionals, yes. That's what make me so leary that it was just anybody off the street. The fact that it went off that night without any problems and no one has talked makes me wonder if it wasn't done by professional. I can't believe that no one has slipped up and let anything out intentionally or not, no one has gotten picked up and was willing to talk. to get something in return

I have wondered if the killers have even been in the US since the week after the murders...

Sorry to interrupt this thread folks, but it is urgent.

Tricia Griffiths and this website are very, very special.

Tricia desperately needs our help to keep Websleuths going.

Please make sure you read her message and provide whatever help you can:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?344923-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-64&p=13539601#post13539601

:tyou:

Hi All!

I just made a donation to help out Tricia and Websleuths and hope you can do the same. This is a great place and I enjoy being here. First time anyone has asked for a donation in all the years I've been coming here and I'm happy to help. If you can throw a few bucks there way it would be great. Understand if you can't.

Thanks!

Betty P

Hello from Canada. I have been reading this page every day since these horrific murders happened. Having nothing new to add, I seldom post and am grateful for those who do. I sent along a small donation as my own way of saying thanks. I shall continue to pray for justice and for those who lost their loved ones.

Sorry to interrupt this thread folks, but it is urgent.

Tricia Griffiths and this website are very, very special.

Tricia desperately needs our help to keep Websleuths going.

Please make sure you read her message and provide whatever help you can:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?344923-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-64&p=13539601#post13539601

:tyou:

I would like to help out, but I am kind of unclear as to what the issue is here? Does WS need money for the server payment? How much is needed in total?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail