1370 users online (241 members and 1129 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Sorry to interrupt this thread folks, but it is urgent.

Tricia Griffiths and this website are very, very special.

Tricia desperately needs our help to keep Websleuths going.

Please make sure you read her message and provide whatever help you can:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?344923-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-64&p=13539601#post13539601

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Professionals, yes. That's what make me so leary that it was just anybody off the street. The fact that it went off that night without any problems and no one has talked makes me wonder if it wasn't done by professional. I can't believe that no one has slipped up and let anything out intentionally or not, no one has gotten picked up and was willing to talk. to get something in return
    I have wondered if the killers have even been in the US since the week after the murders...

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?344923-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-64&p=13539601#post13539601

Hi All!

I just made a donation to help out Tricia and Websleuths and hope you can do the same. This is a great place and I enjoy being here. First time anyone has asked for a donation in all the years I've been coming here and I'm happy to help. If you can throw a few bucks there way it would be great. Understand if you can't.

Thanks!

Betty P
    All statements are my opinion only.

Hello from Canada. I have been reading this page every day since these horrific murders happened. Having nothing new to add, I seldom post and am grateful for those who do. I sent along a small donation as my own way of saying thanks. I shall continue to pray for justice and for those who lost their loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post

I would like to help out, but I am kind of unclear as to what the issue is here? Does WS need money for the server payment? How much is needed in total?
    "Do you hate America? What the h**l is wrong with you?" - The Mister

http/supremecourt.ohio.gov/pdf_viewer/pdf_viewer.aspx?pdf=828413.pdf Of course it didt work! But autopies have been overturned and enquier will publish? Help Betty P or rsd1200. maybe you can post it right? thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Would the killers have used a silencer?
    Isn't FR house closest to CRSr's? If so, I could see them doing both those houses first in case FR heard gunfire and called 911? With DR being further away there'd be less chance of anyone in that house hearing anything.
    Silencers aren't really all that silent.
    If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change!
    Where is baby Sky Metalwala? Missing since 2011!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepierre View Post
    Silencers aren't really all that silent.
    Excellent point! Case in point:

Read a report that Fentanyl was found in a bust that was enough for 7,000,000 lethal overdoses. Will it ever end...

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsctr View Post
    Excellent point! Case in point:

I can't hear a difference until he fires the 2nd bullet with the silencer. It sounds much more muffled but it still echoes loudly!

Quote Originally Posted by Betty P View Post
    Hi All!

I just made a donation to help out Tricia and Websleuths and hope you can do the same. This is a great place and I enjoy being here. First time anyone has asked for a donation in all the years I've been coming here and I'm happy to help. If you can throw a few bucks there way it would be great. Understand if you can't.

Thanks!

Betty P
    I agree 100%. We've never before been asked to contribute to this wonderful site. I just made a donation, too, and I hope enough is donated to help keep this site going.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty P View Post
    Hi All!

Thanks!

Betty P
    I've only been here a little over a year but chose to join WS because of their high standards. I too really appreciate WS, Tricia, and everyone else who keeps the site up, and running smoothly, so we can come here to wrack our brains together.

I enjoy coming here and discussing this case, and others, with everyone. I tossed a few dollars into the hat tonight too. Believe me, I've worked for a non-profit, please do not think that your donation won't count unless it is a certain amount. Every single dollar will help.
    Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

(Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2¢.)

Quote Originally Posted by amauet1 View Post
    http/supremecourt.ohio.gov/pdf_viewer/pdf_viewer.aspx?pdf=828413.pdf Of course it didt work! But autopies have been overturned and enquier will publish? Help Betty P or rsd1200. maybe you can post it right? thanx
    Try this link amauet1: If I read this right, The Enquirer will gain access to the coroner's files on the Rhoden/Gilley case.

http://supremecourt.ohio.gov/pdf_vie...pdf=828413.pdf
    Last edited by rsd1200; 08-04-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    Try this link amauet1: If I read this right, The Enquirer will gain access to the coroner's files on the Rhoden/Gilley case.

http://supremecourt.ohio.gov/pdf_vie...pdf=828413.pdf
    Where did you find this? I just checked the docket and didn't find anything. Maybe I'm missing something?

It appears to be a response from the Cincinnati Enquirer stating again their arguments for why they should be allowed to view the final autopsy reports.

The public docket shows the case is still open, but doesn't show this filing.

https://www.sc.ohio.gov/Clerk/ecms/#/caseinfo/2016/1115
    Last edited by Betty P; 08-04-2017 at 04:49 PM.
    All statements are my opinion only.

I've been thinking on the type of killer(s) theories.

Someone known to the Rs, inner-family, would be able to lay this out over a period of time and have the luxury of knowing changes in plans, and be able to fairly easily change their plan/date if needed. If you go out searching for a hit man, then you might just find yourself talking to an undercover cop, who has been tipped off that you are searching for a hit man. If you are successful in finding a hit man, you also have to worry about that hit man taking your money, doing the job, but coming back for you, just to tie up loose ends.

Then, you have this scenario, where the guy is suspected of actually hiring himself out as a hit man, but, he is not what I'd call a professional. I keep going back to this story because this fella has been named, by an informant (witness/gf) as being hired to do this, and has since been named as a suspect. The witness is said to have been there, when he murdered this young woman, B.S., her unborn child, and nearly succeeded in killing her toddler, in 2013 (See article link below, and there is also a WS Thread for B.S.). The suspect is believed to be responsible for other murders, (robbery & revenge), and search warrants have been executed on property in Falmouth, Ky. re; the B.S. case. The suspect had been in prison, in Ky, on drug charges, until he was released in Dec. of 2015. He is residing in Ky from what I've gathered.

A hit-man, kinda like this guy? Yes, I think maybe so, but at the end of the day there still has to be a reason. If the informant is being truthful, B.S. was murdered,nearly five months pregnant, and the guy nearly killed her toddler too, because a person(s) other then B.S. or her spouse owed money to someone. One thing B.S.'s mother said, caught my attention, because I feel like the R/G murders were done, at least in part, as an act of cleaning out a branch of that family tree.

The Ds said they believe she wasn’t killed in a random act; whoever shot her knew what they were doing. “To take out a family, to take out a pregnant woman and her child… to me, that was like cleaning a slate,” MD said.
    http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...my-wife?page=2

B.S. suspect released
    http://www.fox19.com/story/30904312/...erest-released

I think actual professional hit men, like we see on television, would have had a firearm(s) that would have done the job, and would have been capable of doing the job with a single shot, two at most. It is possible that someone tried to make this look professional, but they weren't successful. Even a pro, could not have had this planned, down to the last detail, without some assistance from within the family, or from close friends (unknowingly or knowingly). I don't see a pro miscalculating CR1 that much because it seemed things almost went south for them there. If this was done by persons known to them, or someone hired some guy like T.L., we're still left with why. I'd have to hate someone an awful lot to bring this down on them, and their surviving family. I can't imagine hating someone that much.

Sorry for the book. Just thinking on this. Again.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast