844 users online (142 members and 702 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Kim jong un is the child.

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    So, it seems we are looking at another war in the next year?

Or, is this simply one big mouth country leader making bragging remarks and our leader responding with his big mouth? You know, can't let one outdo the other one?

Whatever, this is not a situation to be acting like children in! IF the US has any plans, they are Top Secret! Why worry about leaks if our own President is telling the world information that has no business being known outside the top brass at the White House!
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Speaking to LBC, John Everard, who is also a former coordinator of the United Nations Panel of Experts on sanctions against North Korea, said the country was developing warheads faster than expected.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/834...ried-lbc-video

Words matter.

The Pentagon would have had plans like this drawn up since the moment anyone had even a hint that N. Korea was building rockets. And that was surely a long time ago, so this would be nothing new.

It is part of our security as a nation for the Pentagon to have plans for dealing with any potential threat. And they most likely have several different plans drawn up for dealing with any number of hypothetical situation. And not just from North Korea.

Read Tom Clancy.

I have. He lived about a hour south of me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    The Pentagon would have had plans like this drawn up since the moment anyone had even a hint that N. Korea was building rockets. And that was surely a long time ago, so this would be nothing new.

It is part of our security as a nation for the Pentagon to have plans for dealing with any potential threat. And they most likely have several different plans drawn up for dealing with any number of hypothetical situation. And not just from North Korea.

Read Tom Clancy.

Words matter.

We're pretty much fu(&3d.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Oh goody.
    I thought trumpita referred to Un of N Korea as a, "smart cookie."

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    We're pretty much fu(&3d.
    Russia & china are allowing un to continue, if he isn't stopped he win strike. What are we to do?
    Yet it seems that russia and china are telling us hands off.

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    So, it seems we are looking at another war in the next year?

Or, is this simply one big mouth country leader making bragging remarks and our leader responding with his big mouth? You know, can't let one outdo the other one?

Whatever, this is not a situation to be acting like children in! IF the US has any plans, they are Top Secret! Why worry about leaks if our own President is telling the world information that has no business being known outside the top brass at the White House!
    Of course trump wants war. It will distract from all his crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Russia & china are allowing un to continue, if he isn't stopped he win strike. What are we to do?
    Yet it seems that russia and china are telling us hands off.
    I honestly don't know. All I know is that I now fear nuclear war. My parents feared it and now I fear it. I hate that my children and their children have this awful reality ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    I honestly don't know. All I know is that I now fear nuclear war. My parents feared it and now I fear it. I hate that my children and their children have this awful reality ahead of them.
    This problem didn't start six months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I thought trumpita referred to Un of N Korea as a, "smart cookie."
    I assume trumpita is Donald Trump. I don't remember hearing that, do you have a link? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by bluedivergirl View Post
    I assume trumpita is Donald Trump. I don't remember hearing that, do you have a link? TIA
    "President Donald Trump labeled brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un "a pretty smart cookie" in a wide-ranging interview aired Sunday."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dona...pretty-n753006
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

A nuclear armed North Korea has been an issue for over twenty years going back to the Clinton administration.

And people are only worried now? I've been worried about this for years.

Lets blame the current President for this problem and not the Democrats or Republicans that were in office all these prior years.

Bill Clinton Paved the Way for a Nuclear North Korea

On Oct. 18, 1994, Clinton approved a plan to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea over the course of a decade, in return for a commitment from the country’s Communist leadership to freeze and gradually dismantle its nuclear weapons development program, according to The New York Times.

“This agreement is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world,” said Clinton in 1994. “It’s a crucial step toward drawing North Korea into the global community.”
    Clinton was obviously wrong. North Korea is not part of a "global community" and is a real threat to a large part of the world.

This was just the start.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/b...r-north-korea/

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    This problem didn't start six months ago.
    I realize that but it has ramped up as of late. It's scary.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast