1325 users online (216 members and 1109 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    "President Donald Trump labeled brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un "a pretty smart cookie" in a wide-ranging interview aired Sunday."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dona...pretty-n753006
    He's obviously smart to have a good hole country follow him. Either that or very scary. Either way he has a following and it's scary AF.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Bill Clinton Paved the Way for a Nuclear North Korea

Clinton was obviously wrong. North Korea is not part of a "global community" and is a real threat to a large part of the world.

This was just the start.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/b...r-north-korea/
    ITA. I liken it to what my parents went through during the Cold War. This is my first experience with nuclear attacks imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    ITA. I liken it to what my parents went through during the Cold War. This is my first experience with nuclear attacks imminent.
    I'm 56 years old and I grew up during the cold war. I remember learning about how to shelter against a nuclear blast and nuclear fallout when I was in grade school.

The nuclear threat was much more imminent then than now. That doesn't mean that we should not be prepared.

I hope that the little fat man in North Korea is satisfied with the small number of nukes that he has and doesn't use them. The best way to achieve that goal is to not attack him but isolate him as much as possible.

That means pressuring China to help in that regard. At this point a military attack will only result in millions of casualty's. That's not acceptable in my opinion.

I'm 56 years old and I grew up during the cold war. I remember learning about how to shelter against a nuclear blast and nuclear fallout when I was in grade school.

The nuclear threat was much more imminent then than now. That doesn't mean that we should not be prepared.

I hope that the little fat man in North Korea is satisfied with the small number of nukes that he has and doesn't use them. The best way to achieve that goal is to not attack him but isolate him as much as possible.

That means pressuring China to help in that regard. At this point a military attack will only result in millions of casualty's. That's not acceptable in my opinion.
    Why should it be China's responsibility? Because Trump gave their leader chocolate cake after dissing them in insulting tweets for years? If I were China, I would tell him to pound sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Why should it be China's responsibility? Because Trump gave their leader chocolate cake after dissing them in insulting tweets for years? If I were China, I would tell him to pound sand.
    I don't think it's China responsibility either. It isn't Australia's responsibility. Or Canada. Or Great Britain.

It's only on the United States of America.

I don't think it's China responsibility either. It isn't Australia's responsibility. Or Canada. Or Great Britain.

I think Trump has the same opinion, and that reckless attitude could get everyone in a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    I think Trump has the same opinion, and that reckless attitude could get everyone in a lot of trouble.
    I'm not sure what you mean. What reckless attitude?

I'm all ears to what you think is the proper course of action against the threat of a North Korean nuclear attack.

Right, yet China and Japan and South Korea are the ones most likely to be hit by this psychopath. But sure it's all on the USA. The country that everyone hates right now.

World leaders think Trump is an idiot. There are those in the US that can deny his idiocy, but the rest of the world has no need to pretend his anything but inept.

Hopefully world leaders will meet and craft some kind of plan to counter this insanity, The rest of the world would not be immune to North Korean nukes, We all breathe air,

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Lol that will work out great for China. If only we could tell everyone to pound sand and that suddenly fixes stuff. Nah, not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Right, yet China and Japan and South Korea are the ones most likely to be hit by this psychopath. But sure it's all on the USA. The country that everyone hates right now.
    I guess I could add Japan and South Korea to my list of who should not be responsible.

None of these countries have the strength to inflict any serious damage to North Korea or it's leaders that the United States does.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    World leaders think Trump is an idiot. There are those in the US that can deny his idiocy, but the rest of the world has no need to pretend his anything but inept.

Hopefully world leaders will meet and craft some kind of plan to counter this insanity, The rest of the world would not be immune to North Korean nukes, We all breathe air,
    What kind of plan do you feel the rest of the world could come up with that will prevent North Korea from launching nukes against innocent peoples?

I guess I could add Japan and South Korea to my list of who should not be responsible.

None of these countries have the strength to inflict any serious damage to North Korea or it's leaders that the United States does.
    I'm agreeing with you.

What kind of plan do you feel the rest of the world could come up with that will prevent North Korea from launching nukes against innocent peoples?
    Do you mean besides bombing them?

Many in other parts of the world have suffered war so they are not interested in the Rambo approach,

What can they do? Who knows. Meeting with China as a partner in problem solving would be a great start, Maybe they can offer free haircuts and whatever treats the chubby one would like in perpetuity .

Maybe they can utter words over a glowing orb.

The orb of domination

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/05/n...ccer-ball.html

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast