804 users online (91 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    What happened to Trump's promise that he would never "announce" military options publicly?

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    What happened to Trump's promise that he would never "announce" military options publicly?
    Has he?
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    That's what's being discussed in this thread: Donald Trump is poised to order a military strike against North Korea ‘within the next year’after the communist state said it had successfully fired a ballistic missile capable of hitting the US mainland.

President Obama announced from the White House on Saturday that the United States has decided to use military force against Syria. His administration had been signaling that it was considering offshore, limited strikes against Syria since President Bashar al-Assad's forces allegedly launched a chemical weapons attack against his own people last week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...against-syria/

It's official: U.S. President Barack Obama wants lawmakers to weigh in on whether to use military force in Syria.

Was it announced by Trump the Syria airfields would be bombed ahead of the bombing?

Was it announced that the MOAB would be dropped ahead of the drop in afghanistan?

Did we know this was going to happen?

US airstrike kills Somalia fighter under new Trump authority

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/us...rticle/2630157

Remember when Obama had leaflet drops before the bombing to let terrorist get away?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lets/76065902/

The leaflets were dispersed 45 minutes before the U.S. attack, mounted by A-10 attack planes and AC-130 flying gunships. The warplanes destroyed 116 tankers near the eastern Syrian city of Al-Bukamal. The attack is part of an expanded effort by the U.S.-led coalition to block revenue ISIL generates from oil it steals from wells it seized when it swept through Iraq and Syria last year. In 2014, ISIL banked $100 million oil, according to the U.S. Treasury.

Words matter.

That is all very interesting re Obama. Nothing about Hillary?

Now let's discuss what Tiny Hands plans with his finger on the nuclear button.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    That's what's being discussed in this thread: Donald Trump is poised to order a military strike against North Korea ‘within the next year’after the communist state said it had successfully fired a ballistic missile capable of hitting the US mainland.
    Saying that he is poised in the next year is not announcing when, he is putting them on notice. They won't know when.

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    That is all very interesting re Obama. Nothing about Hillary?

Now let's discuss what Tiny Hands plans with his finger on the nuclear button.
    Hillary would have sold us out already.

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Saying that he is poised in the next year is not announcing when, he is putting them on notice. They won't know when.
    It's different when he does it. Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    He's obviously smart to have a good hole country follow him. Either that or very scary. Either way he has a following and it's scary AF.
    The whole country of folks who follow him are prisoners. They have to worship him enthusiastically or face prison, torture, and or death

Quote Originally Posted by bluedivergirl View Post
    I assume trumpita is Donald Trump. I don't remember hearing that, do you have a link? TIA
    Flourish provided the link about the "smart cookie" reference in post #27 on page 2 of this thread. Thank you, Flourish.

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    The whole country of folks who follow him are prisoners. They have to worship him enthusiastically or face prison, torture, and or death
    This is correct. Can you imagine having to sing and dance in the street or show support for President Trump 24/7 or else be executed by firing squad or sent to death labour camps? We may not be fans of leaders like President Trump or in U.K the useless Theresa May but it could be so much worse.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    This is correct. Can you imagine having to sing and dance in the street or show support for President Trump 24/7 or else be executed by firing squad or sent to death labour camps? We may not be fans of leaders like President Trump or in U.K the useless Theresa May but it could be so much worse.
    Hm. I wonder what POC think or Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Hm. I wonder what POC think or Muslims?
    Odd thing to think.

Words matter.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politi...ity/index.html
    US detects 'highly unusual' North Korean submarine activity
    Updated 10:23 PM ET, Mon July 31, 2017

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast