1144 users online (188 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    The whole country of folks who follow him are prisoners. They have to worship him enthusiastically or face prison, torture, and or death
    I'm sure many feel that way but I would also lay money that there are plenty who agree with this psycho and blindly follow.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    About North Korea? Can't imagine they have many muslims there. And they're all pretty much POC since they're not white. Or do you only think POC are black? I'm genuinely curious.
    I am talking about America with the deportation, the singling out of Muslims, the massive incarceration of blacks and Mexicans and Indians, and Sessions approach to crime and drug usage

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I am talking about America with the deportation, the singling out of Muslims, the massive incarceration of blacks and Mexicans and Indians, and Sessions approach to crime and drug usage
    Well that's a blanket statement. I'm Mexican and haven't been threatened with deportation. I do worry about my son (I have three kids but he's the only one who looksMexican) we are legal but I do have some distant relatives who aren't. They live quietly and probably aren't targets of deportation since they follow laws and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Well that's a blanket statement. I'm Mexican and haven't been threatened with deportation. I do worry about my son (I have three kids but he's the only one who looksMexican) we are legal but I do have some distant relatives who aren't. They live quietly and probably aren't targets of deportation since they follow laws and stuff.
    You have not read about illegals being deported?

Anyway, since a person is not affected personally, it is no big deal?

You have not read about illegals being deported?

Anyway, since a person is not affected personally, it is no big deal?
    Yes I've read plenty of illegals being deported. And yes, selfishly I'm fine not being affected personally. It is a big deal. It's a big deal that the people who abuse the system and have been deported many times still are here raping women. It's a big deal that families are being torn apart while criminals are let go to sanctuary cities. They are still here illegally and that is FACT.

The US military detected 'highly unusual' levels of North Korean submarine activity

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/08/...ls-us-military
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Lindsey Graham: Trump is prepared to strike North Korea

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/li...rticle/2630268

"There is a military option to destroy North Korea's program and North Korea itself," Graham said on NBC about potential plans to respond to North Korea's increasingly offensive posture. "If there's going to be a war to stop him [Kim Jong Un], it will be over there. If thousands die, they're going to die over there, they're not going to die here and he's [Trump] told me that to my face."
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Lindsey Graham: Trump is prepared to strike North Korea

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/li...rticle/2630268

"There is a military option to destroy North Korea's program and North Korea itself," Graham said on NBC about potential plans to respond to North Korea's increasingly offensive posture. "If there's going to be a war to stop him [Kim Jong Un], it will be over there. If thousands die, they're going to die over there, they're not going to die here and he's [Trump] told me that to my face."
    By "over there" he means US military bases stationed throughout Asia. They will be attacked without question.
    Not to mention the reports over the years of NK sleeper cells who are ready to retaliate if they are attacked. So I'm not so sure all the deaths will be "over there, not here"

And to me it doesn't make much of a difference. Humans being killed is a tragedy whether they are American lives or Korean lives. It is stupid all the way around.

ETA - also, do not forget the NK cyber warfare program. They will wreak havoc with that as well if they are attacked.
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

China’s State Media Slams Trump’s ‘Emotional Venting’ on Twitter

After President Trump pilloried China in 48 tweeted words, accusing it of failing to tame its neighbor and longtime ally North Korea, Beijing issued its own rebuke to Mr. Trump — in a cutting editorial of 1,000 Chinese characters from Xinhua, the official news agency.

“Trump is quite a personality, and he likes to tweet,” said the Xinhua response issued late Monday and widely displayed on Chinese news websites. “But emotional venting cannot become a guiding policy for solving the nuclear issue on the peninsula,” it said, referring to the divided Korean Peninsula.

The United States, it added, “must not continue spurning responsibility” for the volatile standoff with North Korea, “and even less should it stab China in the back.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/w...imes&smtyp=cur

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Aug 1 2017, 9:03 am ET

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Trump Says War With North Korea an Option

by Erik Ortiz

There will be war between the United States and North Korea over the rogue nation's missile program if it continues to aim intercontinental ballistic missiles at America, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said President Donald Trump has told him.

"He has told me that. I believe him," the lawmaker said Tuesday on TODAY. "If I were China, I would believe him, too, and do something about it." ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-ko...option-n788396

Great. Now the Twidiot has angered the Chinese.

The rest of the world sees him for what he is. China sees how Trump's posturing as a tough guy is increasing tensions. Fun to play poser, but the stakes are too high,

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Great. Now the Twidiot has angered the Chinese.

The rest of the world sees him for what he is. China sees how Trump's posturing as a tough guy is increasing tensions. Fun to play poser, but the stakes are too high,

War with N. Korea: Ultimate deflection from Russia investigation?

Aug 7 2017, 9:43 am ET

North Korea Ready To Teach U.S.‘Severe Lesson’

by Reuters and F. Brinley Bruton

MANILA, Philippines — North Korea is ready to give the United States a "severe lesson" with nuclear force if Washington takes military action against it, Pyongyang said in a statement to a regional meeting on Monday.

The comments came just two days after the United Nations Security Council unanimously approved sanctions against the isolated regime for its escalating nuclear and missile programs. The measures include a ban on coal and other exports worth over $1 billion — a huge bite in its total exports, valued at $3 billion last year.

In a statement from Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho, distributed to media in Manila, North Korea reiterated its position that it would not put its nuclear program or its missiles on the negotiating table...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/no...lesson-n790181

Aug 7 2017, 5:47 am ET

Tillerson Says North Korea Can Show Interest in Talks by Ending Missile Tests

by Abigail Williams and Phil Helsel

MANILA, Philippines — Imposing tough sanctions against North Korea shows that the world is united in condemning the regime's recent missile tests, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Sunday.

Tillerson made the comments during a trip to the Philippines, a day after the United Nations Security Council unanimously approved sanctions against the isolated regime.

"The best signal that North Korea could give us that they’re prepared to talk would be to stop these missile launches," Tillerson told reporters in the Philippine capital of Manila. "We've not had an extended period of time where they have not taken some type of provocative action by launching ballistic missiles."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-ko...issile-n790111

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast