1002 users online (144 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Neisha Howard, 9, Tuskegee, 29 July 2017

ALEA issues missing child alert for 9-year-old Macon Co. girl

ALEA described her as 5-feet tall and 90 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Investigators say she could be with her non-custodial mother, Jerlean Octavia Scott, and an unknown white female. They also believe they could be en route to Clear Water, FL.

Troopers say they could be traveling in a red SUV but did not know the make, model or tag number.
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/36002200/a...-macon-co-girl
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

This says"found in Florida ": http://www.wsfa.com/story/36002200/a...-macon-co-girl

TUSKEGEE, AL (WBRC) - Authorities located a missing 9-year-old Macon County girl Saturday in Florida.

ALEA identified her as Neisha Howard. She had last been seen around 4 p.m. Saturday in Tuskegee. Authorities found her in Lake City, Florida.

Investigators say it appears the mother contacted police and that's how they were located.