1255 users online (204 members and 1051 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this why Rience Priebus went out so quietly?

"EDIT: This crazy show in the White House just keeps getting crazier. The guy quoted in this article as Mooch’s spokesman is now making threats to expose Reince Prebus on Twitter including the phrase “Mistress much”

"The Mooch now has an attack pooch — and he’s going after Reince Priebus, too.

A man who has been quoted as Anthony Scaramucci PR rep continued the shame campaign against Priebus on Sunday by publicly accusing the ousted White House chief of staff of having an affair.

“Hey @Reince45. Oops; @Reince - you're unemployed now. Keep pushing this crap & I'll start dropping oppo on you. Mistress much, ?” Arthur Schwartz wrote in a tweet tagging Priebus’ handle.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3369153

And then there is this - Schwartz deletes his tweets and aplogizes to Preibus:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-Reince.html

Preibus promptly accepts the apology. Hoping no doubt the story will just go away.

So this is what Scaramucci's "friends" are like.
    Last edited by AlwaysShocked; 07-31-2017 at 03:10 AM.

Scaramucci called and yelled at friend for trashing Reince

http://dailym.ai/2u9sYRe
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

That should not bother Trump. So what if he had a mistress? Trump would think that that was great.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    Scaramucci called and yelled at friend for trashing Reince

http://dailym.ai/2u9sYRe
    He says. That little greasy man would say anything. Is this government? Twitter wars between small minded little boys who are doing macho men moves. That is not what governing should be about. Twitter wars and foul mouthed rants. The world is laughing at these silly youngish men.

It may be my brain thinking outside the box, but did the tweet on Reince suggesting he may have a mistress, be actually throwing hints of another high power man having a mistress?

If Schwartz and Muccha were not friends, my first thought was Schwartz dropping the hint on Muccha having an affair being his wife just filed for divorce. I didn't realize she was eight months pregnant and then had the baby last week.

It is all so intwined, one could take several things out of it as I see it.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    It may be my brain thinking outside the box, but did the tweet on Reince suggesting he may have a mistress, be actually throwing hints of another high power man having a mistress?

If Schwartz and Muccha were not friends, my first thought was Schwartz dropping the hint on Muccha having an affair being his wife just filed for divorce. I didn't realize she was eight months pregnant and then had the baby last week.

It is all so intwined, one could take several things out of it as I see it.....
    It was specifically aimed at Priebus. The "friend of Scaramucci" named Schwartz has now backtracked saying he "is not sure" about the affair. He apologized to Priebus and Priebus has apparently accepted his apology.

We can easily say "so what if he had an affair" but Mrs. Priebus may not feel the same.

There was a time when the FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover used this kind of personal dirt as blackmail to keep himself and his agency in power. He used his FBI "troops" to gather information on the politicians in Washington D.C. He supposedly went so far as to have Martin Luther King Jr. tape recorded having sex in a hotel room with a woman who was not his wife.

Revealing this kind of information is considered to be a violation of the old "boy's club" rules. That's the rule where men don't squeal on other men who are messing around on their wife.

Makes me wonder how much of this blackmail behavior goes on when it comes to seeking votes to support legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    It was specifically aimed at Priebus. The "friend of Scaramucci" named Schwartz has now backtracked saying he "is not sure" about the affair. He apologized to Priebus and Priebus has apparently accepted his apology.

We can easily say "so what if he had an affair" but Mrs. Priebus may not feel the same.

There was a time when the FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover used this kind of personal dirt as blackmail to keep himself and his agency in power. He used his FBI "troops" to gather information on the politicians in Washington D.C. He supposedly went so far as to have Martin Luther King Jr. tape recorded having sex in a hotel room with a woman who was not his wife.

Revealing this kind of information is considered to be a violation of the old "boy's club" rules. That's the rule where men don't squeal on other men who are messing around on their wife.

Makes me wonder how much of this blackmail behavior goes on when it comes to seeking votes to support legislation.
    I think trump has this sort of dirt on many congressmen and senators and has already switched votes with it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"EDIT: This crazy show in the White House just keeps getting crazier. The guy quoted in this article as Mooch's spokesman is now making threats to expose Reince Prebus on Twitter including the phrase “Mistress much”
    "well, isn't that special.." [/church lady/dana carvey]

"The Mooch now has an attack pooch — and he’s going after Reince Priebus, too.

A man who has been quoted as Anthony Scaramucci PR rep continued the shame campaign against Priebus on Sunday by publicly accusing the ousted White House chief of staff of having an affair.

“Hey @Reince45. Oops; @Reince - you're unemployed now. Keep pushing this crap & I'll start dropping oppo on you. Mistress much, ?” Arthur Schwartz wrote in a tweet tagging Priebus’ handle.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3369153

And then there is this - Schwartz deletes his tweets and aplogizes to Preibus:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-Reince.html

Preibus promptly accepts the apology. Hoping no doubt the story will just go away.

So this is what Scaramucci's "friends" are like.
    Throwing folks under the bus.... turning on each other. This is going to be history making and not in the good way. Actually they are off already to a good start at humiliating the whole country. The suppoters will never admit it, but yet here it is.

ooops

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    That should not bother Trump. So what if he had a mistress? Trump would think that that was great.
    I think it's par for the course with that group.
    It's all MOO

Quote Originally Posted by everybodhi View Post
    I think it's par for the course with that group.
    I totally agree!

However, that tweet carries a hidden message to someone IMO. The person it was meant for knows what it meant.

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    I totally agree!

However, that tweet carries a hidden message to someone IMO. The person it was meant for knows what it meant.
    I would say that Rience is answering some hard questions from his wife, but that does not bother men like that, much. Wives and families are pretty disposable and nothing keeps kids loyal to a parent who has abandoned them like a bit of money. As Trump's family shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    I would say that Rience is answering some hard questions from his wife, but that does not bother men like that, much. Wives and families are pretty disposable and nothing keeps kids loyal to a parent who has abandoned them like a bit of money. As Trump's family shows.

Yup, you can have my babies, but only if you look exactly the same after.

Because 45 looks so fit. Pig.
    "This is, without a doubt, the whitest thing that has ever happened. Perhaps equally white things have happened in the past. But nothing surpasses this. This is peak white." -Damon Young...

July 4, 1776-January 20, 2017
    RIP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast