1237 users online (277 members and 960 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

"Mooning" not illegal says judge

Link

Judge rules that 'mooning' not illegal in Md.

Man allegedly exposed buttocks to neighbor, her daughter during argument

The Associated Press
    Posted January 4 2006, 1:17 PM EST

ROCKVILLE -- A Montgomery County judge ruled Tuesday that the act of mooning is not illegal in Maryland, clearing a man accused of indecent exposure after showing his buttocks to a neighbor during an argument.

Judge John W. Debelius III said the defendant, Raymond Hugh McNealy, 44, of Germantown, committed a "disgusting" and "demeaning" act when he allegedly exposed himself to his neighbor and her 8-year-old daughter June 7. But the judge overturned an earlier decision by a District Court judge against McNealy.

bahahahahahahahahahaha!! The good ol' moon!! While funny, and not illegal, I would have been pretty ticked if it has been a FULL moon (including twig and berries ). Hopefully it was just a 1/2 moon...

So I can keep on doing it? Oh, wait that was in Md. and I live in Ohio.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight