1335 users online (273 members and 1062 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Montclair, WhtFem teen, hit by car, Sep'05 - Samantha Bonnell

I wonder what they mean by "running"- running away from something, running for sport, running across the highway... etc. So young... so pretty.

Link to picture

SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA UNIDENTIFIED
    Case Type: Unidentified
    DOB: Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Sep 24, 2005 Race: White
    Age Now: 17 Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
    Missing City: SAN BERNARDINO Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
    Missing State : CA Hair Color: Auburn
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Green
    Case Number: NCMUU10140
    Circumstances: ON 09/24/2005 AT 11:08 PM, THE CA HIGHWAY PATROL RESPONDED TO AN ACCIDENT ON INTERSTATE 10, EAST OF CENTRAL AVE IN MONTCLAIR, CA. A VICTIM HAD BEEN STRUCK BY A VEHICLE. SHE HAD BEEN SEEN RUNNING IN THE #3 LANE OF TRAFFIC. THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A FORENSIC RECONSTRUCTION OF THE VICTIM AND SOME OF THE DETAILS ARE THE ARTISTíS CONCEPTION TO COMPLETE THE IMAGE.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 06-16-2012 at 03:17 PM.

If she was unidentified, how do they know she was 17? I'm wondering if she jumped from a vehicle and was running on the highway to escape someone? The article didn't say she was struck crossing the freeway, but running in the lane.

aheddle is offline I love the sound of Troll knuckles scraping the ground as they venture by...
    It says the case type is unidentified, not the girl. Probably they know who she is if they know her age as being a definative 17.

I found this missing girl, Nicole Marie Jenkins, missing since April 2005. Her photo shows blonde hair, but her natural color is auburn. Could this be her?

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

the unidentified girl has a more angular face, bigger lips, and thinner cheeks than Nicole Jenkins. But then again the reconstruction could be off...

I'm sure LE has searched that website, but then again, you never know!

Sadie - that looks like a close enough match to me, to alert them. Same general height, same coloring, same general looks, same age . . . same area . . same time frame. Sounds like a possible.

Aheddle - the victim here is unidentified. They're trying to put a name to this girl who was hit and killed and they don't know who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by jodierenee
    the unidentified girl has a more angular face, bigger lips, and thinner cheeks than Nicole Jenkins. But then again the reconstruction could be off...

I'm sure LE has searched that website, but then again, you never know!
    It doesn't say when the photo of Nicole was taken, but as I recall on my photo at age 16 my face was fuller (baby fat), by 17 for senior photos it looked thinner although my weight hadn't changed. Also Nicole was taller.

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineQ
    Sadie - that looks like a close enough match to me, to alert them. Same general height, same coloring, same general looks, same age . . . same area . . same time frame. Sounds like a possible.

Aheddle - the victim here is unidentified. They're trying to put a name to this girl who was hit and killed and they don't know who she is.
    I did send an email with both case numbers. I hadn't check for missing with those stats from other states yet, just CA.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    I did send an email with both case numbers. I hadn't check for missing with those stats from other states yet, just CA.

I'm glad that you sent the information. I think they look enough alike to be the same girl. A drawing wouldn't be 100% accurate so it could be her. That would sure be a shame if this girl had been alive all of that time and then got away and hit and killed on the freeway.

It makes me sick to think that this girl might have been trying to get away from someone and jumped out of the vehicle to get away. She may have just been so upset that she didn't know where to go after she jumped out.

If no one reported this girl jumping out of their vehicle then there is something wrong. If it was a teenager mad at her parents and she jumped out of the car and got hit the parent would surely report it. I wonder if anyone has made a report? Wonder if anyone saw the vehicle she jumped from or where she came from if she didn't jump from a vehicle. Really sad for her life to end like that. Pretty sad for the driver who hit her too.

On Nicole's flyer it said she is with a male. I wonder if they started arguing/fighting, pulled over, and she got out of the car and ran. The unidentified girl I think had to have come from a car. I'm not at all familiar with the freeway she was on as far as exit ramps, passing through a business area, residential area, etc. The unidentified girl must had severe head trauma to need a reconstruction. Hopefully they would have compared dentals of both girls. I'm still puzzled how they put her age exactly at 17. Usually there is a age range listed on unidentified persons?

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    I'm still puzzled how they put her age exactly at 17. Usually there is a age range listed on unidentified persons?
    It may be to get her as close to being an adult as possible to be listed on more sites- as an adult and as a juvenile.

Oh...ok. Makes sense. Thanks!!!!

What do you guys think of this match? The weight is off a little bit but everything else looks like it could fit. This girl went missing from Sacramento 3 days before this accident.

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/det...=4260526400291

http://www.netfriendships.com/homepa...on=0&preview=0

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast