TX TX - Debra Killian, 53, Nederland, 21 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Killian

The Jefferson County Sheriff's Department is looking for a Nederland woman reported missing by her family last week.

Debra Killian, 53, left her residence following an argument at about 2:30 p.m. on July 21, according to information from the department. She was reported missing July 24.

She is about 4 feet 9 inches tall, weighs approximately 177 pounds, has blonde hair, green eyes, and was last seen in a t-shirt and jeans.

http://m.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Nederland-woman-reported-missing-11725590.php

59a642b134e3048e07fb0f60331e53ef.jpg

Killian has a history of mental illness
Per article above

This is very worrisome, esp if she was on medication. Withdrawal from most mental health medications can be very harsh, including affects such as self harm and worse.

From her Facebook page, I see that she's an advocate for the homeless. I've also seen comments with the thought that Debra is now being hidden within the homeless community in the area.

From her Facebook page, I see that she's an advocate for the homeless. I've also seen comments with the thought that Debra is now being hidden within the homeless community in the area.
Wow....not ever heard that before.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Bumping for Debra....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Detectives are still searching for a Nederland woman reported missing nearly one year ago, the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department said.

Debra Killian, of Nederland, went missing on July 21 last year after she left her residence at about 2:30 p.m. She was officially reported missing by her husband on July 24.

Detectives are currently following a few leads, none involving foul play, Capt. Crystal Holmes said.
Nederland woman still missing one year later

MSM post From 2019-
bbm

Cold Case: Nederland husband pleads for help finding missing wife

Alan said on her time off, she would spend time volunteering around the community.
"She was always helping the homeless people for days and bringing them food," said Alan.
However, Debra had another side. Alan said she struggled with bipolar depression. He said her mental illness worsened as their marriage went on.
"She would go through periods," said Alan. "She would be down and then up, you just never knew."

More at link-

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken