1230 users online (216 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trump's boasting, his whining & his limited knowledge of governance

The ludicrous boasts - many of which are fabricated out of thin air by a president desperate for approval would be funny if they weren't so sad. Trump sez he's the bestest greatest dealmaker ever! Those slouches over in Congress know nothing about dealmaking. Nothing at all.

The whining is just continuous. The Congress is obstructing him. The media is not recognizing his numerous accomplishments.

Congress is who will be voting to impeach Trump. And that is going to happen as surely as the sun rises in the east.

I pray you are right about impeachment. What a sniveler he is

I am not that optimistic about impeachment because of the actions of the House Judiciary Committee where impeachment proceedings would have to begin. Unlike the Senate Judiciary Committee, the GOP members in the House haven't done much to investigate Trump, or Russia collusion. In fact they are trying to pressure DoJ to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton!

FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyRegistered View Post
    Is that someone with Down Syndrome superimposed on Donald Trump? If so, what a terrible thing to post and not funny at all. In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouBelle_LA View Post
    Is that someone with Down Syndrome superimposed on Donald Trump? If so, what a terrible thing to post and not funny at all. In my opinion.
    What in the world are you talking about???? Someone with Down Syndrome...really??? That is a very sick comment to make about a gif of a person with no nose.
    Last edited by smeck; 08-02-2017 at 05:39 PM. Reason: meme is not a gif

Why do we keep creating these topics? We already have about 100 topics that is the same thing. We get it. You want to bash the President.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouBelle_LA View Post
    Do...do people with Down syndrome not have noses?

It's clearly a gif of Trump with his nose edited out and his features distorted.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    Why do we keep creating these topics? We already have about 100 topics that is the same thing. We get it. You want to bash the President.
    Hopefully, the reason runs far deeper. I believe that most American people understand the danger of having a president who has no political experience or knowledge. This creates a genuine fear of forces that are beyond their control.

For example, Russia has 100,000 troops along the border of NATO territory. That probably means nothing to Trump. He'll "sue them." But the US military leaders and the rest of the world are not oblivious to the sabre rattling. False steps by the US can easily result in an increase in Russia’s military presence in Belarus, or Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.

I don't trust Putin. He's crafty as a fox. He's a Russian political survivor. He would easily recognise Trump as a butterfly who simply cannot deal with real world issues. I believe that Putin will use Trump for his own purposes, including creating such significant turmoil in the US, that the country is without any ability to respond to anything Russia does.

The game is afoot.

It's too late for me to delete. Sorry. It was a visual meant to highlight the boasting (cut off his nose to spite his face) - nothing more.

Back to the topic: Yesterday's boasts were bizarre: Mexico & Boy Scouts - I don't know if I will ever understand why he does this stuff.

And something else I recently found:
    1/27/2016, "Isn't that weird that he brags about getting wives to break their oaths?" Sen. Ben Sasse said. "I care if the guy takes an oath to the Constitution and keeps it." http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/27/politi...salesman-iowa/
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

You do not have to participate! We are an informed, enlightened community that is exchanging news articles, funnies, opinions, polls; all as we look forward to the great liberation day coming soon of resignation/impeachment.

If people not gushing over Trump bothers you so badly, you are absolutely free to head over to any of the many conservatives-only forums on the web.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyRegistered View Post

Reminds me of the Blobfish.

(Ignore the attempt to derail the topic - they know that is what makes the mods shut them down.)

Back to the topic:

His boasting seems so innate, like he can't help himself. Look at this one from during the debate about donating to Democratic campaigns:
    "I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. You know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me. . . . And that’s a broken system.”

Then, Rand Paul needled, “You’ve donated to several Democratic candidates. You explained away those donations saying you did that to get business-related affairs. And you said recently, quote, ‘When you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do.’” Trump said, "You better believe it."

He is talking about bribery and he owns it. He thinks it is better to show his wealth than integrity.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...oasts-about-it
    Last edited by FinallyRegistered; 08-02-2017 at 06:24 PM.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Springrain View Post
    Do...do people with Down syndrome not have noses?

It's clearly a gif of Trump with his nose edited out and his features distorted.
    Reminded me of Donald Duck. Quack, quack

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast