Found Deceased AL - Shaun Lavigne, 34, Walker County, 23 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Shaun Miles Lavigne was last seen on Sunday, July 23, according to sheriff's officials. He was walking with a small, brown and white puppy in the area of TJ's store headed in the direction of the city of Dora. According to his family, he could also be in Cullman.

Foul play is not suspected in Lavigne's disappearance, but authorities said he is considered endangered.

He is a white male with strawberry blonde hair. He is 5-feet, 11-inches tall and weighs 170 pounds. Lavigne has a scar on his right elbow and on the center of his forehead.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/08/34-year-old_walker_county_man.html

b49bd7f804100dd8b6d8f1287b70718c.jpg

[h=1]Pregnant girlfriend of missing Dora man speaks out after losing home in weekend fire[/h]
Lavigne was last seen Sunday, July 23rd, walking in the area of TJ’s store, toward downtown Dora. His girlfriend, Amanda Moore, who is four months pregnant, says she hasn’t heard from him since.

“The baby is going to need him, and not just the baby, you know, the child, the preteen, the teenager, you know, they’re going to need a dad,” said Moore.

Moore says Shaun has not reached out to her, his mother, or any other family members in ten days. She says she’s worried something terrible might have happened to him.

“I’m just scared for him. He so pretty, he’s beautiful. I know I’m safe with him, you know what I mean, you know what I mean, he’s big. He does tree work. His arms are bigger than my legs. I mean, he made me feel beautiful and wanted, and I love him,” Moore saio.

Her family got even more bad news over the weekend. While she was staying with friends, a fire broke out at her mobile home in Dora. The entire home was destroyed.

“I’m, you know, trying to start a family, that was not going to be a single-parent family, and my trailer was small, but it was somewhere that I could have at least, you know, brought a baby home to. I don’t know, it’s just, I’m just really defeated right now,” said Moore.
http://wiat.com/2017/08/03/pregnant...speaks-out-after-losing-home-in-weekend-fire/

Bumping for Shaun...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member