Thread: Juvenile said adults in stabbing death had motives for killing 12 yr old girl

Juvenile said adults in stabbing death had motives for killing 12 yr old girl

BREAKING NEWS: Juvenile said adults in stabbing death had motives for killing 12-year-old from Lancaster

A 12-year-old Lancaster girl may have been stabbed to death because she told people she was pregnant by an adult charged with murder in her death.

She also told people that another adult charged in her death was a drug user, and that adult wanted to silence her.

The two possible motives were revealed at a hearing to decide whether a boy, now 15, also implicated in the stabbing death of Jessica Mora of Lancaster, should have his case transferred from Family Court to General Sessions.

...The juvenile told both Caballero egged him into stabbing Mora, saying Caballero would join in. He said in different statements that he stabbed the girl about three times then went back or ran back to the car.

They could hear her screaming, and Torres and Caballero told the juvenile to go back and finish her off, according to the statement.

More: http://www.onlinechester.com/article...ines/news0.txt
    Last edited by PrayersForMaura; 01-05-2006 at 11:11 PM.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Two kids, one under the manipulation of the two adults, and the other murdered.
    I hope they treat the two adults as particpants to the murder. They had as much to do with it, as the kid who did the stabbing.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight