GUILTY SC - Jessica Mora, 12, stabbed to death, Lancaster, 6 Dec 2004

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Juvenile said adults in stabbing death had motives for killing 12-year-old from Lancaster

A 12-year-old Lancaster girl may have been stabbed to death because she told people she was pregnant by an adult charged with murder in her death.

She also told people that another adult charged in her death was a drug user, and that adult wanted to silence her.

The two possible motives were revealed at a hearing to decide whether a boy, now 15, also implicated in the stabbing death of Jessica Mora of Lancaster, should have his case transferred from Family Court to General Sessions.

...The juvenile told both Caballero egged him into stabbing Mora, saying Caballero would join in. He said in different statements that he stabbed the girl about three times then went back or ran back to the car.

They could hear her screaming, and Torres and Caballero told the juvenile to go back and finish her off, according to the statement.

More: http://www.onlinechester.com/articles/2006/01/05/headlines/news0.txt

Two kids, one under the manipulation of the two adults, and the other murdered.
I hope they treat the two adults as particpants to the murder. They had as much to do with it, as the kid who did the stabbing.

Sounds crazy. Wonder what happened to the two adults referenced above. Wish the link in the op still worked.

Sad.

I couldn't find anything on whether the adults were ever prosecuted for Jessica's murder. Even checked state DOC records. If anyone else finds something, please update!

Thanks for checking Okie.

If the 15 yo got 25, I wanna see the adults charged/sentenced accordingly. Really wish the link in the op would work. Can't figure out the adults' involvement.

Maybe it's a case of not even evidence to stick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back