987 users online (158 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Raquel Renee Cain, 42, Floyd County, July 2017

Raquel Renee Cain of Prestonburg was reported missing by a family member and has not been seen for about a week.

She is described as a white female with blue eyes and blonde hair, 5-foot-6 and weighing about 145 pounds. She was last seen wearing a blouse and blue jeans.

Reports say that Cain could possibly be driving a 2013 Toyota Camry with Kentucky license plate 976PHE.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/c...165079347.html

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Raquel Renee Cain of Prestonburg was reported missing by a family member and has not been seen for about a week.

She is described as a white female with blue eyes and blonde hair, 5-foot-6 and weighing about 145 pounds. She was last seen wearing a blouse and blue jeans.

Reports say that Cain could possibly be driving a 2013 Toyota Camry with Kentucky license plate 976PHE.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/c...165079347.html
    Raquel's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/raquel.cain.5...friends_search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish there was more info.

'Seems she lived in Lexington KY at some point... which is a little over 2 hours away.

Quote Originally Posted by fred&edna View Post
    Wish there was more info.

'Seems she lived in Lexington KY at some point... which is a little over 2 hours away.
    There seems to be nothing more on MSM, I couldn't even find an exact date of when she was last seen.

http://www.ekbtv.com/news/missing-fl...y-woman-sought

Apparently she is a teacher per comments.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Here is the KY State Police post. Lots of comments apparently a lot of miscommunication.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=103979825675

I posted to one of her friends who has been very vocal about her missing. It's very odd to me, she has only distant friends posting about her missing. All of the msm are just spitting out the same info. I haven't been able to find a live report from family or friends on her behalf. A few former students and parents and her former school mates. Very odd. Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsNKY View Post
    I posted to one of her friends who has been very vocal about her missing. It's very odd to me, she has only distant friends posting about her missing. All of the msm are just spitting out the same info. I haven't been able to find a live report from family or friends on her behalf. A few former students and parents and her former school mates. Very odd. Imo.

BBM = ITA!

I'm still confused on where Raquel was last seen (Fayette County? Floyd County? Other?) And, no information as to her plans (i.e. where she was going? her mindset?)

Thank you for posting to her friend - I sure hope she responds with more info.

Quote Originally Posted by fred&edna View Post
    BBM = ITA!

I'm still confused on where Raquel was last seen (Fayette County? Floyd County? Other?) And, no information as to her plans (i.e. where she was going? her mindset?)

Thank you for posting to her friend - I sure hope she responds with more info.
    Well, this is what I'm getting.

She was last phyiscally seen in Floyd County. She lives and teaches in Fayette County (Lexington). I have searched high and low and there are now several reports, but they all say the same thing. (Nothing)

I'm gathering her parents are around Inez, KY. It appears as though she was just reported recently.

I just keep posting on the news MSM to see if there is additional info for her and how important it is to get out as much info as possible. (Crickets). There is something very off about this. Of course this is just my opinion.

One of her friends MC has an update in the comments of her posts. Interesting find.

Have not seen or heard anything regarding Raquel Renee Cain missing from Floyd County KY. No updates, etc. This is a most unusual missing person's case, IMHO.