Jane and John Does at findagrave.com - *merged*

Wow, great link!
GardenMom, why don't you post this link in the Missing/located and the Missing/Not Forgotten threads also?

I would also suggest searching the last name Unknown-3500+ matches for that listing, many of which are not very useful but some do have approximate birth dates and at least the estimated/known date of death listed.

Gmommy said:
I would also suggest searching the last name Unknown-3500+ matches for that listing, many of which are not very useful but some do have approximate birth dates and at least the estimated/known date of death listed.
I never would have thought of that! Thanks.

From the crime library:

"The newspaper workers called Kallinger, who came in and began to argue with Joey, insisting that he return to the reformatory. He did, and in May 1974 he was released. Two months later in July, Kallinger took out a life insurance policy on Joey and his younger son. Joey's would pay $45,000 in the event of his death.

By the end of that same month, Kallinger went to the police to report that Joey was missing. They did a search but turned up nothing.

In August, a wrecking crew found Joey. His body lay in a sub-basement area of a building scheduled for demolition at Ninth and Market Streets. Broken bricks and rubble had covered him, making the body difficult to see. The pathologist could not determine a clear cause of death, but he thought the boy had been buried alive. (Another boy from north Philadelphia had suffered a similar fate that same month in an abandoned factory building.)"

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/joseph_kallinger/6.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave